Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Mallorca wait on Zigic

Real Mallorca have confirmed that they have given Nikola Zigic a time limit to decide if he wants to join the club from Birmingham City.

Zigic has again been linked with a move away from St Andrew's following Birmingham's failure to secure a return to the Premier League at the end of last season.

Mallorca have shown an interest in signing the giant Serbian striker and the club's director of football Llorenc Serra Ferrer explained that Zigic has to talk to the Blues about a move and then let them know.

"Zigic is deciding whether to come," he was quoted as saying by AS.

"All that remains is to resolve the economic situation between him and Birmingham City and we have set a time limit for that to happen."

Serra Ferrer's statement follows on from reports in Spain that Zigic has already agreed personal terms with Mallorca and now talks with the Championship outfit need to be completed.

Zigic has already scored two goals in the first two games for Birmingham and has stated that his family has settled in the Midlands, meaning that he is in no rush to leave.

Mallorca are undergoing a summer of rebuilding, but if they can add Zigic and Brazilian defender Pedro Geromel that will signal the end of their additions to the squad.

Serra Ferrer was talking as Anderson Conceicao was presented as a new player at Son Moix following his loan move from Brazilian side Figueirense.

Coach Joaquin Caparros has already secured the services of Antonio Lopez from Atletico Madrid, Javi Marquez from Espanyol, Ruben Mino from Barca B and Javier Arizmendi on loan from Getafe.

LINK

Lets hope he stays and bankrupts the filth

hahahahaa, we might be shit but they are a league lower and shit.

One point from nine against such mighty opposition...keep it up scummers

either way its a lose lose situation for blose

they keep zigic and he bankrupts them or they get rid and have no-one who can score for them!

saturday away to watford on sky, come on zola

From reading that it seems he is expecting some kind of payoff from the filth:

"Zigic is deciding whether to come," he was quoted as saying by AS.

"All that remains is to resolve the economic situation between him and Birmingham City and we have set a time limit for that to happen."

I suppose his dilemma is do I hang around being shit in a team at the bottom of the Championship picking up 60k a week or do I go and be shit in Spain for much less money?

Their fans already calling for the manager to be sacked. hahaha.

i cant defend clark at all - the point when we needed some real spark and he switches mullins to right back and spector to left back - to top it off at that point spector was the only bloke in out team who was having a g0 - double wammy for me - he refuses to bring on a player who can change a game and the one man who shows any life is moved intp a negatove unpreferred role, the bloke is a tool, im sorry , i know its early, but he is cack - he literally appears to not know who plays where, has he been away for the last 6 weeks and just met the blokes or what

• 2 weeks later...
Â