Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Apparently David Gold was in tears in an after match interview, and doesn't want to be somewhere he's not wanted.

And Sullivan has also come out and said he also wants out, and wants Gold to buy his shares. Not looking good.

I was in tears watching those interviews, hilarious

anyone got a link? i'd love to see it

and Carson Yeung will takeover

and they thought teh ullivans and golds were bad ..

I think it is true that they can not sell to each other without Yeung's permission and as his 'investment' has gone down in value I doubt he will sell out ...

oh the joy ...

in fact as an PLC it is not so easy just to sell from one to the other ...

It's sad, it really is.

Hang on, not it isn't.

Their team, to be fair isn't that bad. There are worse teams in the division - Fulham - how on earth they've stayed up I dunno. Reading too, I can't believe they've stayed up. But they deserve to go down. For the past two weeks all I've heard is David Gold banging on about this and that. Gold's pathetic constant rants about Villa, jealous of the money, success and team we have. It's really, really tedious.

What was it Gold said about Villa Park? He felt so intimidated that he wouldn't return (yet, I remember the small heath response to a fan running onto the pitch and slapping the villa goalkeeper one year was seen as just 'just over the top celebration', was it not?)? Well bad luck Mr Gold - you won't get the chance. Instead you'll be enjoying the delights of Swansea and being beaten by QPR.

They won't have their cup final next year either. Who else will they be able to charge £40 to with no justification? Well, Wolves are the only local ones left for them I guess. Even **** Stoke are up.

Reading too, I can't believe they've stayed up

they haven't John

and your right after what the Villa fans had to endure in October with no sanctions do they have another reason to say it wasn't their fault ??

It was Sullivan that said he wouldn't return, looks like he won't return to the Sty now either! Gonna get the Meaning Evil tomorrow and have a good read of the letters section!

These people always talk about the wages that players are on as a reason for them not being where they are, they never seem to realise that players at other teams are on it too except they can actually pass, shoot, trap and dribble.

Â