Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

quedrue leaves on a free transfer

maybe worth a punt ona free cover for freddie?

if he wasnt so shit, and not a moody french gimp id say yes. and he has a silly little beard. reason alone to hate him

shows he has no ambition he knows he cant cut it at the top anymore hence why he has gone a step down to join them.

The bloke is nearly 35, he has young kids, and has been offered a job close to where he has lived for the last 3 years or so, give him a break, how many people in his circumstances would move their family to sit on the bench of a PL club, assuming any want him.

shows he has no ambition he knows he cant cut it at the top anymore hence why he has gone a step down to join them.

The bloke is nearly 35, he has young kids, and has been offered a job close to where he has lived for the last 3 years or so, give him a break, how many people in his circumstances would move their family to sit on the bench of a PL club, assuming any want him.

And apprantly has a problem with his knee that, if it goes again, could end his career.

Larssons agent is whingeing left right, and center in the swedish press that his client is not allowed to leave. Well, you should have put it a relegation clause then you twunt!

I HATE AGENTS! (i still laugh at sha though)

I've heard some of them say that Bent is a good signing, I disagree. Bruce had been trying to buy him for about 3 seasons then when he does get to manage him, he realises that he is crap and sells him at the first opportunity!

I was having a "discussion" with a nose today at work and after me taking the piss about the Bent signing they only reply they could muster was "well your going for someone 7 years older"...dear oh dear

I was having a "discussion" with a nose today at work and after me taking the piss about the Bent signing they only reply they could muster was "well your going for someone 7 years older"...dear oh dear

Absolute **** retards, every last one of 'em

and they actually spent money on the useless fecker !

I think he'll do a good job for them in the Championship upfront with O'Connor. They've got a side more than capable of winning that league. They'll be back up first time of asking i think.

pains me to say it but i think youre right

though they would require major rebuilding if they did get promoted

carsely, phillips, bent, and even ridgewell will be too good for that league but i doubt they could cut it in the prem in a years time (maybe ridgewell though)

Â