Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Liam Ridgewell is the latest footballer linked to a super injunction. Apparently the bird he shagged doesn't want to be named.

Tore me up this did. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its a shame his wife is actually quite fit, how depressing!

She is what we call a GEEBAG :-)

There squad list gets more and more enjoyable to look at.

Ah, Trent, it's taken me nearly 3 years to find a hole in one of your posts and the day has finally arrived. I believe you meant "Their" squad?!

:lol:

Indeed I did, damn it you've got me there.

They really are the most deluded retards I've ever come across. Seriously.

Who ? small heath fans or fit birds that shag ugly footballers

Small Heath. They are all discussing "invading" Villa Talk and say we are obsessed with them because of this one, long thread. What they fail to realise is three things:

A.) We have similarly long threads for other teams, see Spurs and Man City.

B.) The threads on SHA are multiple. If you put them all into one thread like we do on VT then it would be a similar, if not greater, number.

C.) When your rivals are such an amusing bunch, and have been making Villa fans laugh since 1875, then it's a great past-time to come on here and mock them and their feeble attempts in claiming to be Brum's number one.

Yes, you've all read this, and yes, you will always be inferior to Aston Villa - England's fourth most successful club.

i dont know what i am more suprised about, them being able to use a pc or them being able to read a paragraph

anyone think mccliesh will walk? i think if alot of their players leave he will dash because his reputation will be in tatters if he fails to take them up. he should resign as he will still be seen as a good manager with their cup win. could definitely see him somewhere like newcastle, sunderland etc in next few years

SHA forum. About page three, on a thread entitled, rather aptly, "Villa Talk"

Remember to hold your breath if you go on there though.

-Correction. Page 8. Last post two days ago.

They've been on here a good while . TRS-T dropped a massive clanger as you well know and I'm pretty sure I've clocked another one, but I'm gonna let them dig themselves into a hole first . When you know what to look for they become a little easier to spot.

Just remember scumbags....Your greatest moment ...We've done it 5 times.

And yes your kids may have seen your paedophile ring of a football team win a cup , but then again none of our kids have suffered the constant humiliation of multiple relegations either .

We saw you crying on the telly !!!! We saw you crying on the telly !!!!!

Carson Yeung = Virra Regend !!!!!

Stopped reading after about the fourth post of the thread when one particularly moronic inbred claimed that we can't deal with the city belonging to them :shock:. I really can't deal with such stupidity. It's like Salford Football Club claiming Manchester as theirs.

Enjoy the gas board league you utter fuckwits.

Still amazes me that knuckle draggers can type, must be difficult when you are shagging your sister from behind,

thats the only conclusion I can come to after seeing the pictures of them posted previously.

SHA forum. About page three, on a thread entitled, rather aptly, "Villa Talk"

Remember to hold your breath if you go on there though.

-Correction. Page 8. Last post two days ago.

They've been on here a good while . TRS-T dropped a massive clanger as you well know and I'm pretty sure I've clocked another one, but I'm gonna let them dig themselves into a hole first . When you know what to look for they become a little easier to spot.

Just remember scumbags....Your greatest moment ...We've done it 5 times.

And yes your kids may have seen your paedophile ring of a football team win a cup , but then again none of our kids have suffered the constant humiliation of multiple relegations either .

We saw you crying on the telly !!!! We saw you crying on the telly !!!!!

Carson Yeung = Virra Regend !!!!!

The highlight of that thread was you owning TRS-T.

I await futhur details. It's a shame that rats leave sinking ships and don't just go down with it.

I think their surprise of us having a near 400 page thread on them is simply yet another reflection of their delusion. We are a big club, they are a little club. They don't seem to grasp how this works:

Everything about us is bigger than Birmingham. That includes stadium, history, fan size, thread size, penis size... EVERYTHING.

Finding out about a 400 page thread is simply the beginning of their journey of understanding what happens at big clubs... something they are obviously not used too.

Â