Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Its the only thing that can make me smile after the torture of watching City and The Shit win the Cups and Manure win the league....again!
The footballing gods owe us big time next season. At least one of the domestic trophies, with a nice club like Fulham taking the other.

I don't see how they were ridiculously lucky in the final. The Arsenal error gifted them a goal, but what about at the start when the linesman got it wrong that denied them a scoring chance and the Arsenal GK lack of red card? I wouldn't call playing against us and West Ham an easy passage too. They were down in those games and responded well to win them.

I think we've gotta look at our own issues instead of calling sha lucky when tbh they rightfully deserved the cup because they had the balls to show up against a big team when it mattered.

They were ridiculously lucky because of the gulf between the two sides and the fact that Arsenal played incredibly poor.

Considering we were pretty shit back then I'd say the fact that we were the best team they faced en-route to the final shows just how lucky they were. They definitely didn't deserve to win the QF, we dominated a lot of that game and their second goal was one of many fluke goals they've scored this season. West Ham aren't exactly great either, and this was the semi-finals remember.

Who's ignoring our issues? I was just pointing out how lucky they've been this season. They didn't win the League Cup through anything other than easy home draws, a woefully poor Arsenal performance and a silly defensive error.

if blues go down they will have a hard time getting back up because not only is their squad poor, and ageing but they have to play on a thursday night in the europa league too!

also so many teams have had a downward spiral with not coming back up the first time of asking that they've eventually got relegated to league 1

but they have to play on a thursday night in the europa league too!

That'll probably only be one Thursday though.

Â