Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Don't know why so many people on here seem to dread playing SHA. They're shit and I don't see what's so bad about a guaranteed win for Villa.

Again, they're shit.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the kiss of death...Thanks Mantis :winkold:

come on mantis, im sure you understand precisely why some of us hate playing them, we have everything to lose every single time. i for one will be glad when they are relegated and never come back. having said all that, just booked my tickets and flights for october 31.

Don't know why so many people on here seem to dread playing SHA. They're shit and I don't see what's so bad about a guaranteed win for Villa.

Again, they're shit.

I imagine Chelsea think the same when they come to Villa Park every year. Upsets do happen in football, quite often.

Especially after, let's be honest. Getting outplayed at VP. They have nothing to lose. We are expected to win.

Also I hate watching it. Seriously, it makes me feel sick, especially if 1-0 up.

This.

I guess you don't live in Birmingham Mantis?

Especially after, let's be honest. Getting outplayed at VP. They have nothing to lose. We are expected to win.

Also I hate watching it. Seriously, it makes me feel sick, especially if 1-0 up.

This.

I guess you don't live in Birmingham Mantis?

Nope. I don't feel the same way about SHA as a lot of people on here do. While I naturally hate them more than any other team the result probably doesn't affect me as much as it would do for most of you guys since I don't actually see any SHA fans in my daily life.

To be me they're just another shit team we should easily beat at home. The only difference is that I don't like them for obvious reasons.

star

ALEXANDER Hleb is on a collision course with ­Birmingham boss Alex McLeish after claiming his move to the Midlands was a step backwards.

And the Belarus ­international risked ­angering his new manager even further by attacking his long-ball approach.

Hleb completed a shock loan move to St Andrew’s from Barcelona just before the summer transfer ­window slammed shut.

His capture was heralded as a major coup by McLeish, given the midfielder’s ­proven European pedigree.

But the former Arsenal star could have some ­explaining to do when he ­returns from international duty after admitting life in Birmingham has come as a massive culture shock.

Hleb, who is preparing for Euro 2012 qualifiers against Luxembourg and Albania, said: “I’m not quite happy with the level of the team, but such things do happen. It’s just life.

“I did tell the papers that Birmingham is not exactly Barcelona or Arsenal.

In the recent Birmingham games there was a lot of struggle – they were ­constantly hoofing the long ball forward.” The 29-year-old ­excelled under Arsene Wenger’s attractive style, with his displays enhancing his reputation as one of the ­continent’s most potent ­attacking midfielders, ­bagging him a dream move to the Nou Camp.

But despite the Catalans’ offensive approach, Hleb flopped in Spain and boss Pep Guardiola sent him out on loan to Stuttgart – the club where he first made his name – at the back end of last season.

But Hleb admits he longs to play sexy football again,­ ­saying: “Naturally I miss the ­combinational and creative football by Arsenal and ­Barca, but that was my own choice.

“The Birmingham style is not the kind of game I dreamed about.

“It is good that now I have a lot of time on the pitch, but I want to play football of a ­different kind.”

However, Hleb insists he is 100 per cent committed to the St Andrew’s cause and ­insists he is willing to drop his footballing principles to make a go of it.

He said: “Birmingham is more a team of fighters, but now I need to get used to their manner of playing.

“But as a whole everything suits me now – a good ­manager and fine relations with my team-mates.”

Before reading this link, cast your minds back to the start of the season, when all your disadvantaged and chavy Bluenose mates were giving it loud about how they are going to overtake us this season.....

Now your in the mood, read on and laugh your frigging heads off :lol:

http://forums.birminghammail.net/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=ade676e74368882028914f4f436d7b1d

Feel free to leave a message :winkold:

Â