Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Had a look on their match forum for the England game, and when Grealish won the penalty they're posting things like 'dive', 'cheat', nauseated green faced emojis and so, no well done, or being pleased that England scored as a result, in fact they were so busy moaning about Grealish they didn't even mention that England had scored.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I was so disappointed when Bellingham had his chance blocked, imagine being torn between celebrating a youth products first goal for England and not celebrating because a Villa player would've got the assist.

There was no mention of Watkins' direct involvement in his chance from the sha morons.

It is bitter, anti vile specs wearing behaviour. Their own country has won nothing for almost 60 years yet if a Villa man scores the winner they'd still be in denial. To me, that is not a real supporter of his/her national team.

Good. Don’t enjoy it then. We’re within distance of (hopefully) removing all restrictions, the sun is shining, big tournament, as @tomav84 said it’s a chance to get together and enjoy it. If you want to sit and sulk because he’s going to light it up then do so, you sad, pitiful, knuckle dragging vermin. 

• Like 3

Confirmed to the Hong Kong stock exchange their stadium is sold to a completely separate entity.

Sold for 10.78 million

rent 1.25 million over 10 years.

In short they’ve given their stadium away. Their short term cash flow must be critical.

Birmingham mail

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Confirmed to the Hong Kong stock exchange their stadium is sold to a completely separate entity.

Sold for 10.78 million

In short they’ve given their stadium away. Their short term cash flow must be critical.

Birmingham mail

but they will always have the good memories

Birmingham 0-1 Aston Villa: Jack Grealish grabs winner in Second City derby  after disgraceful scenes at St Andrews

Villa boss's relief at Agbonlahor's late winner in Second City derby -  Business Live

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

While it's easy as a Villa fan to point at SHA and laugh about this, I must say that I don't like to see these sort of things happen to any club. I know a couple of bluenoses and they happen to be good friends of mine and really nice people (I know, it's surprising, but there are a few) and I do feel bad for them about this.

Let's not forget how close we came to this ourselves. I'm sure one more season of Tony Xia would have resulted in Villa Park being sold off completely (and I don't mean like NSWE where they used a financial trick to help with FFP, I mean such that the football club owners no longer own the stadium).

I do agree but this is down to the Premier League, Sky and the Football League. All 3 along with bad owners are to blame for the decline of so many clubs

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

While it's easy as a Villa fan to point at SHA and laugh about this, I must say that I don't like to see these sort of things happen to any club. I know a couple of bluenoses and they happen to be good friends of mine and really nice people (I know, it's surprising, but there are a few)

spacer.png

• Haha 4

On 06/06/2021 at 19:42, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Bellingham

No wonder small heath still think he plays for them, local radio do too.

The day following the Romania game on the morning sports roundup, WM informed us that "Grealish and Mings played the full 90, and Watkins and Bellingham came on as subs.

Bellingham is irrelevant to local news now he plays in Germany.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

Jack must have scored that left foot pea roller with his laces undone and those lucky boots falling apart.

I think Lee Camp is still trying to get down to it now. Not talked about much but honestly my mom would have saved it.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Sold for 10.78 million

Birmingham mail

Wow, they are in major trouble. What happens after 10 years? I guess they are homeless as the stadium owners can charge what they like (or sell the site to Tesco or for housing). They’ll be the next Coventry, penniless and homeless.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow, they are in major trouble. What happens after 10 years? I guess they are homeless as the stadium owners can charge what they like (or sell the site to Tesco or for housing). They’ll be the next Coventry, penniless and homeless.

As much as there's banter, I genuinely hope it was a way to get cash into the club and nothing more sinister. 

But the business that owns the ground now has no affiliation to the current owners. There's nothing in 10 years stopping them turning it into flats.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow, they are in major trouble. What happens after 10 years? I guess they are homeless as the stadium owners can charge what they like. They’ll be the next Coventry, penniless and homeless.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â