Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

i think we have seriously avenged those days now, we were awful back then.

we totally destroyed them at villa park during the 5-1 to set teh record straight. and we havent really palyed well in both agme sthis season and still done the double over them.

i bet they are having nightmares about us now!

we have being away from home 1st in everhy premier league season against the scum

except one occasion. i prefer having second game at villa park anyway

Carr been given a one match ban.

I just read this on Skysports..

Hahaaaaaaaaaa!

"Carr was asked to explain his gesture to the Villa fans..."

Carr: "erm, well.. they were mocking me, and.. errm.. I was already worked up because I'd been jumping around quite a lot and I have to watch my blood pressure.. erm.. I heard one of them call me a monkey!"

(not actual quotes, btw)

I noticed one of my acquaintances on facebook joined I'd rather be in prison than a grass which apparently the blues fans sung and it silenced VP. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see hear this, or in fact, almost anything from them, all afternoon.

Such a bunch of clearings in the woods.

Epitomises the noses. Pathetic, horrible, dirty bunch of inbred fuckwits.

I noticed one of my acquaintances on facebook joined I'd rather be in prison than a grass which apparently the blues fans sung and it silenced VP. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see hear this, or in fact, almost anything from them, all afternoon.

I hate those scummy **** more and more every day. I really do.

I hope the fixture *cough* computer *cough* (does anyone actually think the fixtures are random any more?) gives us them at home first next season. The next game is going to be a heated afair and its location will be important, if its at our place I can see one or two of their lot earning themselves a red card.

well since the blosers have come up we have been away each time first , and return game at villa park apart from once. dont know if thats coincedence or not

but yeah if its at the sty first i reckon we wont get absolutely any decisions based on this game at villa park and the amount of coverage its getting

we have being away from home 1st in everhy premier league season against the scum

other than that one year when we played them at VP just before xmas and got dominated, when sorenson started taking a leaf out of enckelmans book

2004 or 2005 or something

The fixture list isn't very random at all. The clubs have ideas when they want to play fixtures and all this is taken into account.

They are indeed utter scum. Sticking up for a murderer because he's a blues fan.

They really are a disgrace, i thought it was close and shut case that the guy retaliated by running Priest down and killing him.

Some of the comments on that FB group are shocking, everyones a badman on the internet obviously.

What did Danny have to do with anything.

Vid of some singing and the pen here for a laugh.

Looking through the groups they are just complete and utter pond-life. I hate to have to stereotype a group of people but there are just so many fuckwits who have signed up to that hateful bile it's hard not to conclude that SHA supporters as a general cross-section are an uneducated bunch of tossers. How can this society contain so many retards in just one region?

They are indeed utter scum. Sticking up for a murderer because he's a blues fan.

Although arent we the set of fans who sing songs hailing Tracey Andrews.

I hate some of our fans do that.

Â