Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Another pearler of a post 

Do they actually believe this tripe? I'd wager there are more Villa fans living in Brum than small heath fans

and here is me growing up in a coucil maisonette in erdington not 2 or 3 miles from the ground in my formative years. I am basically a middle class tory.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

and here is me growing up in a coucil maisonette in erdington not 2 or 3 miles from the ground in my formative years. I am basically a middle class tory.

Sad glory supporting toff you are! Like me, growing up in B24 as well. 

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So you and @Xelamust know Erdo Pete then ?

Mate(s).

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Do they actually believe this tripe? I'd wager there are more Villa fans living in Brum than small heath fans

Growing up in north Brum I can only remember there being a handful of SHA fans about. Moved to South Brum a few years ago and it's a fairly even mixture of Villa/SHA tbh. I probably see more Villa fans if anything.

It's only the areas out to the east that I would say are comfortably 'Blues areas' IMO (Yardley, Chelmsley Wood etc). I suppose if you've never set foot off the Wood it might seem like the whole city is full of SHA fans!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Glory hunting? 🤣

Love how they hold us in higher esteem than we do ourselves, whether sub-consciously or not. I think the first thing Small Heath fans do every weekend is check the Villa scores, I forget they even exist until I see this thread in Other Football when there’s a new post.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What on earth makes them think we aren't working class? 

I was having this very same conversation with my butler during supper. 

• Haha 2

I grew up working class but I've never understood how being a complete peasant is something to brag about? Being poor doesn't make you a good person or worthy of respect. In the case of blues fans it probably means you're a completely thick word removed and f'ed about all through school meaning you could get either no or a crap job at the end of it

Â