Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

46 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Their current valuation is around £378m in contrast ours is about £298m.... seems a little odd no? Still they’ll probably start trying to claim bragging rights on it.

40 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'm no money man but even i think that is creative accounting at it's finest !

to be fair, they probably just missed a "-" off.

- £298m.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I can never understand the hate for Dean Smith, that just completely boggles my mind. I think I've seen similar from Leeds and WBA fans. One of the true nice guys of football. There's not a single thing you can dislike about him, at least to that extent. Football fandom is a proper pathology at times.

This, completely. I really don’t get it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I can never understand the hate for Dean Smith, that just completely boggles my mind. I think I've seen similar from Leeds and WBA fans. One of the true nice guys of football. There's not a single thing you can dislike about him, at least to that extent. Football fandom is a proper pathology at times.

It must be because he’s a Villa fan, it’s all I can think of that would be reason for them to dislike him. That and the lack of functioning brain cells. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Whilst i thoroughly enjoy the comments on this thread, please be careful you don't become obsessed with SHA.

One or two VTers seem to think i am, and i only give this much of a toss to their thoughts by writing this last bit 🥱

Otherwise,  as you were !

Admit it, you're Pete from Erdo on here trolling! 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Their current valuation is around £378m in contrast ours is about £298m.... seems a little odd no? Still they’ll probably start trying to claim bragging rights on it.

How does this make any sense? 

37 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Kind of in the same way their ground being called the trillion trophy stadium which has no trophies in it! they have plenty of cups though..stolen from the canteen i may add💩

33 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Kind of in the same way their ground being called the trillion trophy stadium which has no trophies in it! they have plenty of cups though..stolen from the canteen i may add💩

Their most famous highlight is the guy they cheered for punching Jack Grealish, absolutely pathetic.

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

It doesn't. It's mired in some murky dealing on the HKSE.

There's a guy who writes a blog on it that's linked to a few pages back and has suggested that the club are engineering share issues purchased by the current owners in order to inflate the value of the asset - they can then borrow against the value of that asset and because it's now worth more, they can borrow more. When that bubble bursts and no more money can be leveraged out of the club as it exists as an object on the HKSE it's not quite clear what will happen, but there don't appear to be any good outcomes for small heath.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It doesn't. It's mired in some murky dealing on the HKSE.

There's a guy who writes a blog on it that's linked to a few pages back and has suggested that the club are engineering share issues purchased by the current owners in order to inflate the value of the asset - they can then borrow against the value of that asset and because it's now worth more, they can borrow more. When that bubble bursts and no more money can be leveraged out of the club as it exists as an object on the HKSE it's not quite clear what will happen, but there don't appear to be any good outcomes for small heath.

But who are they borrowing from and why, seemingly are they doing no due diligence on it all?

If I went to the bank and said my house is worth £2M so I’d like to borrow x amount, they’d go on google maps and see that I live in a mid terrace shithole (for example) and laugh me out of the building.

Why isn’t anyone involved here bothering to look at who and what the club actually is? 

Super dodgy shit.

• Like 2

https://almajir.net/2021/02/22/bsh-what-do-they-do/

Two consecutive days of share price rises have pushed the stock market capitalisation of Birmingham Sports Holdings to £378M as of close of play on Friday. It seems an insanely high figure for a company which makes the majority of its revenue via Blues. In today’s piece I’ve taken a deep dive into just what else BSH does to try to make some sense of what is happening.

Have a butchers here - the more you read, the less sense it seems to make and the more you can't help but think that something is very, very fishy indeed.

• Like 1

Â