Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

22 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The grealish "slap" as they refer to it

Iirc the bloke that did it even sold the jacket he was wearing on that day on Ebay

I'm in the camp of **** them  I just dont want to share the pitch with them again. Ever.

I tend to agree. I've worked with loads of noses over the past 30+ years, not too many before then. Very few are/were lads you'd call "mates", most would be ok then change at the drop of a hat, like a "friendly" Jack Russell. At the moment I'm enjoying the silence, long may it continue.

• Like 2

For most Villa fans I know, going to Villa Park is akin to going to church. It’s an act of faith, it’s what we do, why would we not. Of the few noses I know, the impression I get from them is, going to the sty, is a bad habit they would like to kick, but can’t. A bit like smoking or picking your nose. They end up commiserating with each other about how shit they are, but hey, they carry the name of the city. That’s not to say the noses I know are not decent people, if you steer them away from the subject of football. Hell, I married one, so there must be redeeming factors there. But honestly, their footballing allegiance is like Herpes, something you wish you had never come into contact with, but there’s **** all you can do about it now.

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If they go down to league one i hope we never have to play them again in my lifetime.

Get relegated then start next season on -20 and then get relegated again to league 2. That will be hilarous. 

If they folded they would probably convert to Coventry/wba

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

FFS how many times does this need explaining?

I will say it slowly for you. 

T h e y.. j u s t.. n e e d.. t o.. p l a y.. t h e.. r i g h t.. b a l l s.. t o.. H o g a n...…… …….. …….. ….. MATE

Fixed that for you 😉

38 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

They've put this on a big banner outside the training ground

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

Oooh look, even when pleading with the sub-standard players they still have to have a Villa dig - bottom right, Paul "Hard Man When I've Got A Beer Glass" Tait, with his SOTV shirt.

What a bunch of smelly unwashed colostomy bags.

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oooh look, even when pleading with the sub-standard players they still have to have a Villa dig - bottom right, Paul "Hard Man When I've Got A Beer Glass" Tait, with his SOTV shirt.

What a bunch of smelly unwashed colostomy bags.

Not surprised but that banner won't work, cos they haven't used the word "pashun".

Mate.

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Not surprised but that banner won't work, cos they haven't used the word "pashun".

Mate.

They actually have but must have asked someone with half a brain as it has been spelt correctly!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

I'll be in a minority here but I don't see much wrong with this. Its a fairly positive message to convey to the players and if they've any pride to fight for the club youd assume their manager and senior players can use this as a bit of a rallying call. Given their situation it'd be much easier to leave a banner at the training ground calling the players a bunch of shit words removed not fit to wear the shirt.

Personally think the idiots who hound our players off social media are much more embarrassing than this (im sure SHA have their share of these whoppers too, but I wouldn't know coz I've not got time to follow any Blues pages - we know that isn't the case the other way round...)

Don't get me wrong though they're shite. Think they're finally down this year. Incredible that they were above us in the league what, 18 months ago?!

46 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Should it not say, we earn in a year what some of you earn in a week e.g. Hogan on £25k a week?

What this 1-3 months? Haha. 

Does anyone have an idea how long his contract was for? 

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

They continually refer to us as getting our bedsheets ready to display when we protest.

Pot kettle black springs to mind....

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

They continually refer to us as getting our bedsheets ready to display when we protest.

Pot kettle black springs to mind....

I have a few bluenose mates who seem to push this myth that villa fans constantly moan, whereas blues fans accept they're shit and get behind the club. 

I love reminding them of the time they were relegated and their own fans ripped St Andrews apart. Or that they hounded Zola out of the club. That they're no different to every other club out there. 

But also how shit must you be to take pride in this made up idea that you're content with being shit. 

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

there is one paragraph where the talk about fans that would die to wear the shirt, the money they earn etc. footballers **** hate it when fans expect them to care as much as they do. they hate even more where their salaries are brought up. they probably had the players' attentions until that point.

• Like 1

Â