Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

relatively small amounts of money

From the POV of the person owed the money then its different and that is what these are about (CCJ).  To a one man band,  15 k is loads if you have to wait and wait.

It's also a warning to other prospective 3rd parties to steer well clear of small heath scum.

I suppose the logic is that if they can for eg owe the Printer suppliers 15k then they will more than likely not pay the window cleaner either and leave him hanging.

I wonder how much Hogan is on a week 🙂👍 

15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

From the POV of the person owed the money then its different and that is what these are about (CCJ).  To a one man band,  15 k is loads if you have to wait and wait.

It's also a warning to other prospective 3rd parties to steer well clear of small heath scum.

I suppose the logic is that if they can for eg owe the Printer suppliers 15k then they will more than likely not pay the window cleaner either and leave him hanging.

I wonder how much Hogan is on a week 🙂👍 

I get all that mate, and if SHA owed me 50p I’d take them to court for it, I just find it strange that the club would allow it to get to that stage for what is a relatively small amount for a football club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Selling Kieftenbeld to Millwall. The locals aren’t happy. That’s going to hurt them surely. Always seen him as one their better players. 

Selling but they’ll get buttons for him as out of contract in the summer, seemingly freeing up wages for Harper from WBA. Locals arent happy and seems a gamble.

Small heath news now (im bored)

"They’ll get buttons for him" small heath in swap deal for unknown defender. "Shocker".  

"He's shite and a thug to boot",  small heath to lose legend player.  Small heath's have their say:  "Can't happen", "What you looking at?", "hate the Villa me", "Geri leaving the spice girls,  no, just NO"

Button exclusive "Rickets recovery",  "Fit as a baker's cat", "Can't feel my toes"

"The locals aren’t happy",  "Teeth marks on bits of wood mystery"

"’id take them to court for it,",  "It's all over says Lawyer"

Letter " " retired from service. " eep right on!"

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, useless said:

If it wasn't for Sheffield Wednesday's six point deduction, they'd be just one point above the relegation zone now with two of the bottom three having games in hand.

They've beaten brentford, bristol, reading and boro, 4 teams you wouldn't expect small heath to beat (well, they always beat bristol) but it's amazing how they seem to turn up when they on paper should lose

I think part of it might be that there's an element of those teams looking at it as an easy fixture, and on some level not trying as hard as they normally would. Was probably especially  true of Middlesbrough, as they'd only recently put four goals past them.

I've heard it said that after a nuclear explosion, only cockroaches would survive it.

Well....SHA are the cockroaches of football; the turd that won't flush.

• Like 1

It seems from those excellent financial blogs that Trent linked to that relegation doesn't actually matter to their owners, and that having stands closed doesn't actually matter to their owners - for their owners all that matters is that there exists a 'Birmingham City Football Club' company so that it can be listed the Hong Kong stock exchange and be used as a dubious device for engineering profit and allowing borrowing from debt. How that company is actually performing in the real world is almost immaterial to the way in which they use the listing to generate finance - it could be in National league south and apparently it would make no difference to them.

That might be the worst situation I've ever heard a football club to be in.

Oh dear.

When are the accounts due?

• Haha 3

Â