Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

32 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Karanka is such a dour, dull and defensive manager. It nearly worked for him but they broke in the end, they are going to have start looking over their shoulder at that bottom three soon.

Norwich need some shooting practise.

CC7FDB20-7CCF-4B9C-A01F-3B678DBFCD52.png

Oh, wow

They are really this bad? We would absolutely slaughter them

A grand total of 3 goals, 1 of which was a pen in 7 league and cup games. 

Not scoring goals is always going to cause problems. A striker called Hogan who isn’t really motivated since he’s got a sweet 4 year deal is a major problem.

:crylaugh: 

43 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Karanka is such a dour, dull and defensive manager. It nearly worked for him but they broke in the end, they are going to have start looking over their shoulder at that bottom three soon.

Norwich need some shooting practise.

CC7FDB20-7CCF-4B9C-A01F-3B678DBFCD52.png

It’s still early days but do you still think they’ll be ok?

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s still early days but do you still think they’ll be ok?

I think they will stay up, yes.

It is very early days for Karanka and he has made them defensively more solid, it remains to be seen if he can give them any kind of attacking threat as well.

As they've done a few times in recent years they will I think stay up because there are worse sides in the league.

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It is very early days for Karanka and he has made them defensively more solid, it remains to be seen if he can give them any kind of attacking threat as well.

As they've done a few times in recent years they will I think stay up because there are worse sides in the league.

Your right but i can see him getting sacked if this form continues.  The same owners that sacked rowett when they were 7th 

51 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They’re only better defensively because he has so many behind the ball. 
They really are a footballing non entity, utterly insignificant. Surely Aldi or Lidl would be a better option than the decaying eyesore that is Sty Andrews.

45 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

They’re only better defensively because he has so many behind the ball. 
They really are a footballing non entity, utterly insignificant. Surely Aldi or Lidl would be a better option than the decaying eyesore that is Sty Andrews.

Or as the connoisseurs over on the small heath forum would say, an ‘enigma’ 👌

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sending Scott Hogan to spearhead their attack really did round off a perfect window for us. True sorcerers working behind the scenes at B6 nowadays 

Tbh tho, they obviously aren't playing to hogans strengths at the moment.

Once they do, hogan will start banging them in.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

What if next time a player is seriously hurt? Or what if one of our players hits back... so many serious issues. I’d much rather just not play them.

Anyway let’s hope they drop a few more places this evening.

conor had to be restrained from doing just that...he'd have been sent off if he'd retaliated

Once concern for them is if you look at the table there are decent teams between them and the relegation places, I'd expect Forest, Derby and Preston to all start picking up points eventually and move up the table, Sheffield Wednesday have been showing play-off form as well.

Jutkiewicz being out with coranvirus won't help matters for them either, as they're going to be very reliant on him for goals.

• Like 1

Â