Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I've just watched it....cringeworthy, not to mention the fact that they've recent history for fans running on to the pitch. 

He IS a fan, judging by that tatty medallion around his neck anyway. Also, he hid the fact that he is in handcuffs. Classy.

Screenshot_20190424-083731_Facebook.jpg

Che Adams you really are an embarrassment taking photos with criminals. Accepting this kid of behaviour is OK will mean Blose fans will accept this kind of behaviour is OK. 

If the bloke has run onto the pitch to celebrate them scoring...meh. A few of our lot did it recently, notably against Wednesday. 

World of difference between running on to the pitch to cause harm and to be a bit exuberant in celebrating. Another successful season of also ran mediocrity is something to be appreciated in their case I guess.

Having a player be photographed with someone while being in a police van is fairly pathetic though, however it’s fairly representative of that club.

• Like 3

On 23/04/2019 at 08:01, leighavfc said:

Was having a right laugh at a nose at my son's football. He was going on about the whole Lichfield 4x4 driving nonsense that they seem to cling onto as some kind of victory for them...

I turned to him and said "where do you live then?"..bearing in mind we were in Sutton... "Sutton" he says.. "Oh right ok that's not in the city centre or strictly brum is it? I thought you were all from there?" I say. "I'm originally from Solihull though... "Well that's not Brum either is it?... he really didn't know what to say before trying to argue why it was brum and not as it actually it is a town in Warwickshire.

He is one of those who just can't even mention Villa without trying to get a dig in... he was very quiet after that..

They really are stupid words removed.

That's more realistic.

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I've just watched it....cringeworthy, not to mention the fact that they've recent history for fans running on to the pitch. 

He IS a fan, judging by that tatty medallion around his neck anyway. Also, he hid the fact that he is in handcuffs. Classy.

Last time I seen legs like that they were pulling a worm out the ground 😂

• Haha 1

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:33, Paddywhack said:

I know someone who grew up with the Gardners, he says Craig and Gary have always been noses. 

I have met Craig a number of times, he said they both went to Villa matches when younger Craig eventually became a nose, but said Gary is obsessed with the Villa

and loved being at and playing for the Villa, it was about 5 years ago

On 16/04/2019 at 16:31, imavillan said:

Yes they do seem to have a higher proportion of idiots than most other clubs, if not all of them.

However, the real point for me is that the Club itself do little or nothing to discourage them or even distance themselves from it.

Its like a big shit farm......it keeps on coming and coming

On 24/04/2019 at 08:35, mottaloo said:

Yet another shining example where the officials of the club do nothing to discourage the bad reputation the club has.

Indeed, it's quite the opposite.

As Chris Kamara would say......

73c7dc4a055e000e7beded4810b06d58a966f820

BTW, If any Villa player did this after the match i would be appalled by it.

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

Over 4 pages of reaction from them about our game today on sha alliance forum.

If you're wondering why there's a shortage of salt in town (cos that's where they all drink, y'know, as proper brummies), well there's loads of it on that particular thread !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Over 4 pages of reaction from them about our game today on sha alliance forum.

If you're wondering why there's a shortage of salt in town (cos that's where they all drink, y'know, as proper brummies), well there's loads of it on that particular thread !

Yeah i had a gander. It's quite something really...I think even most leeds fans would admit their actions today were not great...and yes we're not whiter than white...but those noses!!!....I'm waiting for the paul mitchell/patrick bamford/anti grealish banner at their next game such is the love-in for all things leeds utd over there. And this is a team they have quite publicly despised over the years.

• Like 1

I can honestly say that i just don't understand their obsession with us; not totally anyway. No villa fan ever will because to have gone through that much bitterness and famine (which, they actually wear as a badge of achievement) would probably finish most folk off but they are like cockroaches after a nuclear blast...they carry on being bitter even as some sort of entitlement.

They will be glued to their tv sets cheering on their albion/derby/leeds "brothers" in the hope that we fail. Not a thought will be given to their own team. I honestly believe that if you give them the chance of beating us to prevent our promotion but ultimately lead to their own relegation then they'd take it.

As you say, we aren't whiter than white but their pride in being obnoxious is staggering at times.

• Like 1

Over 10 pages of reactions from OUR game at the weekend (and not theirs) - the pick of the posts being this one :

"Mings is a thug and should have been banned from football for at least till the end of the season. 

How he got away, with what he done, also shows what the EFL are like, I know people will say, the ref didn't report blah blah 

Mings also has that snidy smile at the end of any confrontation."  

Aaaaw.......go and take a lie down will ya ?! 🤣

Edited by mottaloo

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I can honestly say that i just don't understand their obsession with us; not totally anyway. No villa fan ever will because to have gone through that much bitterness and famine (which, they actually wear as a badge of achievement) would probably finish most folk off but they are like cockroaches after a nuclear blast...they carry on being bitter even as some sort of entitlement.

They will be glued to their tv sets cheering on their albion/derby/leeds "brothers" in the hope that we fail. Not a thought will be given to their own team. I honestly believe that if you give them the chance of beating us to prevent our promotion but ultimately lead to their own relegation then they'd take it.

As you say, we aren't whiter than white but their pride in being obnoxious is staggering at times.

I agree - but then I'd also question why the hell you're on a Blues message board reading about our match with Leeds.  All a bit odd.

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I agree - but then I'd also question why the hell you're on a Blues message board reading about our match with Leeds.  All a bit odd.

Not really odd.

It was to prove a point that they care more about us messing up than their own team's "successes".......and also to mock the afflicted, I guess.

Â