Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I look forward to seeing his book launch, written in short words so the purchasers won't need to move their lips too quickly as they "read" the gripping story. 

Am I right in saying there was no action taken against SHA at all?  Crazy that Villa got fined £200,000 for a pitch invasion beating a rival to get to Wembley, yet no action is taken against a club when one of their supporters assaults a player on the pitch.

8 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Am I right in saying there was no action taken against SHA at all?  Crazy that Villa got fined £200,000 for a pitch invasion beating a rival to get to Wembley, yet no action is taken against a club when one of their supporters assaults a player on the pitch.

Exactly. Absolute joke. 

If you listen to the Radio WM phone in there is a blues fan called Polly and I have never heard her make a call yet without referencing us in some way. :Last night WM were favouring Villa fans last week and the penalty we got on Saturday wouldn't have been given against them if Adams had gone down in the same way. Even the presenter told her to leave it last night 

They live the whole life under our shadow and its pathetic.

imagine being that way inclined that you have to use bravado to describe your time in prison, thinking that refusing to apologise and suggesting you enjoyed prison would be greeted with admiration from your friends and family, if you was somehow in any doubt about how far in the gutter this guy lives

he says 4 lines and manages to contradict himself twice, absolute idiot

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

If you listen to the Radio WM phone in there is a blues fan called Polly and I have never heard her make a call yet without referencing us in some way. :Last night WM were favouring Villa fans last week and the penalty we got on Saturday wouldn't have been given against them if Adams had gone down in the same way. Even the presenter told her to leave it last night 

An absolute **** dimwit.

i feel sorry for those decent fans that i'm sure blues have...i cant believe that they're all idiots (the couple i personally know aren't anyway)...and how must they feel that once again their clubs name is getting dragged through the mud. seems like some of them are insisting on embracing the 'no one likes us' tag that's been placed on them...it's really very sad, and hopefully we wont have anything to do with them for a while after this season

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i feel sorry for those decent fans that i'm sure blues have...i cant believe that they're all idiots (the couple i personally know aren't anyway)...and how must they feel that once again their clubs name is getting dragged through the mud. seems like some of them are insisting on embracing the 'no one likes us' tag that's been placed on them...it's really very sad, and hopefully we wont have anything to do with them for a while after this season

They honestly seem to have a higher proportion of idiots IMO.

Every club has them, we're no different and of course you always assume your bitter rivals are all morons but honestly, all that aside I actually do think they have a high(er) percentage of imbeciles and wasters than your average bunch.

There must just be something about the club that attracts pond scum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

The WM phone in is hilarious, you get all the other fans phoning in to complain about a villa bias.  
Well it might help if blues and boggies fans stopped phoning in and talking about Villa all the time, haven't you got your own club to worry about you mugs.

9 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

The WM phone in is hilarious, you get all the other fans phoning in to complain about a villa bias.  
Well it might help if blues and boggies fans stopped phoning in and talking about Villa all the time, haven't you got your own club to worry about you mugs.

Eddie the Boggie vegetable is a case in point. Talks more about us than the stripey filth

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Double negative translate: I am apologising for everything. Pity he didn't say that. It would probably have been the first time he ever showed any class.

The Radio WM phone in is pure comedy gold, a must listen. Last night 2 different bloosers had timed in minutes how much air time Villa fans were getting compared to their sad pathetic selves.

Polly is over 80 and needs gassing to put her out her misery. Eddie the boggie is hilarious. I'd love to know who Alan the Villa fan is as he cracks me up every time he rings in.

• Haha 3

"I’m not apologising for nothing.” So much for him being repentant then.  

“This offence is so serious, we are sending you to prison for 14 weeks." OK let's make it 4, if that's OK with you, given you were by your own admission, having the time of your life?

His 4 weeks appear to have left him neither punished or rehabilitated. :rolleyes: 

It is also remarkable that Small Heath have yet to get even a slap on the wrist for failing to control this sorry individual. Prompt action was needed, but it seems this will be allowed to drag on and on unlike this idiot's time in prison.  

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

The Radio WM phone in is pure comedy gold, a must listen. Last night 2 different bloosers had timed in minutes how much air time Villa fans were getting compared to their sad pathetic selves.

Polly is over 80 and needs gassing to put her out her misery. Eddie the boggie is hilarious. I'd love to know who Alan the Villa fan is as he cracks me up every time he rings in.

Polly really has such a whinging voice, clearly has a very sizeable chip on her shoulder and gives the elderly a bad name. Ken (who only seems to go to Small Heath when he has won a ticket from WM) is said by the presenters to have a calming voice, it has the opposite impact on me! Their result predictions have to be heard to be believed, they would tip an under-12 team to beat us. They are really that sad. How bad they must feel as we win and win and then win again!:crylaugh:    

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, welnik said:

How embarrassing! I'm on a ship cruising from Singapore to Dubai. What do I spy.......? A blooser!  How do I know? Out of 3500 passengers on board, he's the only one wearing a football shirt. Not only that, but that awful yellow away shirt. 

I feel so dirty now, my holiday has been sullied. 

Urgh! 

I can hear the shouts now all the way from there....

.....MAN OVER BOARD.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â