Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I’m sure that all blues fans are happy that Richard Littlejohn has waded into the discussion. 

It’s comforting to see that throughout all this Littlejohn can still shine through as the complete word removed that he is -

(Apologies for the heil link)

You don’t have to look far to see professional footballers — so called ‘role models’ — regularly trying to break their opponents’ legs, thrusting their heads at each other like rutting stags, and attempting to gain unfair advantage by blatant cheating, rolling on the ground in fake agony, clutching their faces after being tapped on the shoulder.

Not to mention elbowing, shirt-pulling and abusing the referee.

No wonder some idiotic supporters think they are entitled to get in on the act, too.

The only surprise in this case is that Jack Grealish didn’t dive before the fan hit him

This is the end of his little indignant article about indignation, just before this he crow bars Adam Johnson into it for good measure.

30 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I’m sure that all blues fans are happy that Richard Littlejohn has waded into the discussion. 

It’s comforting to see that throughout all this Littlejohn can still shine through as the complete word removed that he is -

(Apologies for the heil link)

This is the end of his little indignant article about indignation, just before this he crow bars Adam Johnson into it for good measure.

Try reading some of the comments, virtually everyone agrees with the prick.

34 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

speaking of Johnson, he is released from prison soon. Wouldnt be a surprise if blues signed him at this stage

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

I was surprised by how quick it was as well to be fair but then neither myself or any of mine have been in this kind of trouble with the OB so I hadn't ever really considered it. 

I wonder if it's some special rule for football or unusual events, if you watch Quadrophenia all the mods and rockers are sentenced in court the following day though I appreciate that's just fictional.*

To be fair our re-offending rate is nothing to write home about either, I mean no one's going to blink when they hear this dick is back behind bars again in the future are they? 

* And I'm pretty sure Paul Mitchell never got to shag Leslie Ash in an alleyway before his arrest. I think she was more like this

sad fat woman GIF

Moving over to the SHA thread per admin request...i too have not been in trouble with the law but i believe it's where bail comes in. the fella that pushed smalling on saturday had enough cash to bail himself until later this month (26th i believe his case is) whereas it's unlikely the SHA knob would have been able to, hence he just remains in custody until they can fit him in with a magistrate...which happened to be the very next day. had he pleaded not guilty or something i guess they reconvene at a later date? it was captured on tv, he pleaded guilty, no point hanging around

i think we also helped the EFL by winning the game and not forcing them into a decision. We would have probably been able to get the 3 points in court if we had of lost or drawn that game

Fair play to barrington forgoing to see that scumbag Perkins like he said he would and making him make a apology the grealish family.

reading up on him he just seems like a utter utter scumbag this Perkins guy. 

Have been reading some of the posts relating to the game and in particular Jack on SHA forum.

A good many posters are clearly bitter and twisted as well as thick as pig shit. It’s worth a read to try and understand the mindset of the half wits.

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

If we'd have walked off would we have 'thrown' the game? I think could argue pretty well that don't feel safe on the pitch etc and get the 3 anyway

When albania players attacked in Serbia they got a 3-0 win. Same when a Danish fan attacked ref vs Sweden a while back

There is a clip of jack celebrating his goal and grandad pushing him, but this clip is a bit longer - filmed by a fan in the crowd I think. Anyway, because it's a bit longer, you get to see grandad shove Conor H too which is where Mr Mings has a verbal pop at the old git. The funny part is where an orange bib bozo tries to remonstrate with TM and he gets a hand off by Tyrone that almost knocks him over ! Quality ! Then i thought i wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a proper Mings jaw warmer 😮

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Fair play to barrington forgoing to see that scumbag Perkins like he said he would and making him make a apology the grealish family.

reading up on him he just seems like a utter utter scumbag this Perkins guy. 

Hopefully he'll have his judgement day soon. 

Â