Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They showed their true colours today.

We've known what they're about for years. Scum on the pitch, and scum in the crowds. Shit gravitates towards that sorry excuse for a stadium, and I'm glad they've exposed themselves on national TV as a bunch of rocket polishers.

The dickhead on the pitch was bad enough. The thousands who cheered it show that the club is rotten to the core.

• Like 2

Gary Monk showed his true colours as well defending fans after the game and he also said he didnt see the incident. What a dickhead. Points deduction has to be done, its not 1st time a Villa player has been touched by a fan there

On another note some of the players though were quite taken back and tried console and protect Grealish

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Gary Monk showed his true colours as well defending fans after the game and he also said he didnt see the incident. What a dickhead. Points deduction has to be done, its not 1st time a Villa player has been touched by a fan there

On another note some of the players though were quite taken back and tried console and protect Grealish

Tammy looked like he was going to rip the guy's throat out :lol:  Mings had to restrain him.

Edited by Mantis

Can't see a point deduction happening unfortunately but I can see games behind closed doors which seeing as they're already in the shit financially is hopefully another nail in the coffin

Worst I can see happening is 1 game, probably a decent fine too

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

They're absolute scum.

Without upsetting the Grealish family, I wish this would make the national tabloids and/ or national sporting websites.  Along with the idiot blues fan today, it is truly shocking that someone has took the time to search for this and write something.  I'm not sure of the laws around this kind of thing, but shouldn't the guy receive a visit from the police for this?   It's a game of football for goodness sake!    Moronic behaviour and it really has made my blood boil.    

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

That is absolutely disgusting. What human being actively takes time to write and post that without thinking about the impact it would have. 

Looks like the kid is in a spot of bother. His home address is now doing the rounds and many people have tweeted his comments to the police. So one wonders who will get to him first. Also Barrington Patterson, a guy who is as legit as they come has said he's going to pay him a visit. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Looks like the kid is in a spot of bother. His home address is now doing the rounds and many people have tweeted his comments to the police. So one wonders who will get to him first. Also Barrington Patterson, a guy who is as legit as they come has said he's going to pay him a visit. 

oh dear looks like he won’t be laughing fir the long the loser.

there is a line that you just don’t cross and this is one if them

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

This pure scumbag also wrote “grealish went down wuicker than his brother did when he got lowered in the ground”

send this tweet to the polic3 everyone let’s get this scumbag done

I'm not sure being a word removed is a criminal offence.

I hope that is his address though, because there's a glitter bomb on the way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure being a word removed is a criminal offence.

I hope that is his address though, because there's a glitter bomb on the way.

I think offensive tweets can get you in trouble. Muamba and Sterling I think people have been charged with for insulting them online though that was also racist abuse

Its almost funny, because it just confirms to the wider world what we have always known about blues.

Still, no mention of dragging the game back to the "dark ages" like we did when a couple of fans celebrated on the pitch a few years back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If one of our fans punched Che Adams I’d want the full force of the law on that supposed villa fan. Too be fair to the blose players they did try run over to protect grealish which was nice to see. Tammy wanted to kill them

Â