Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just to get to 46 points (which not not be enough to stay up) they need 10 wins.

Only 25 games left now.

If they have a poor xmas they could be needing 50% win ratio in the second half of the season.

Looking good. :D

Edited by VillaChris
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Genie said:

I don’t want them to go bust because with each ownership change there is this chance someone who knows what they’re doing might buy them.

I do, always have done. 

If they go bust and have to come back with a different name (E.g SHA and are stripped of all their Silverware and need to move the ground to a postcode > B09 & need to play in green at home,  brown away. I could find a way to agree to all of these stipulations and I think they are fair and reasonable.  You can tell I have had this planned in my head all my life. :D.  

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Any truth that there latest accounts have wages at 129% of there turnover? And this before Arry signed all those players?

Given how low their turnover would be and the rumours of some players on £60K a week I would well believe that they have one of the worst wages/turnover ratio's in the league.

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Any truth that there latest accounts have wages at 129% of there turnover? And this before Arry signed all those players?

I can’t believe any owners would let that happen, especially before the Arry effect. 

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

If this is true they will be in administration very soon.

be great if they got relegated then next season got a 10 point deduction to start the season with! 

they clearly gambled for promotion if this is the case 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If this is true they will be in administration very soon.

be great if they got relegated then next season got a 10 point deduction to start the season with! 

they clearly gambled for promotion if this is the case 

They’ll be in big trouble with the football authorities for spending so much on wages relative to their income. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-steve-cotterill-birmingham-citys-14019850

Birmingham City were beaten for the ninth time on the road this season as they went down 1-0 to Fulham on Saturday.

Sheyi Ojo put the hosts in front at Craven Cottage before Jeremie Boga missed a penalty for Blues.

Asked in his post-match press conference if he had a message for the 4000 travelling supporters, Cotterill said: “I suppose I haven’t really got one at the moment," but added that he understood their frustrations. “Of course I do, they have had it for a long time. Of course I do. And I take the brunt of it don’t I?”.

Some fans had hung around afterwards while the players and staff were boarding the team coach to ask them about the defeat.

Jonathan Grounds, Michael Morrison, Sam Gallagher, Maikel Kieftenbeld and Lukas Jutkiewicz were among those who spoke with supporters.

And so did Cotterill - the manager taking a group aside to speak at length.

You can see what was said by watching the Fulham1879 Fan TV clip below from around 11 minutes and 40 seconds in.

Think the argument is in the video above

Edited by Villan4Life

This thread is worth a chuckle. Forest fans as I said when SHA appointed him can't stand Cotterill.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42157&page=9

a45d1be222f4ab590208ceed08901a23.jpg

That's from the Secret football book.

If it is Dave Kitson the story fits.

Cotterrill left Portsmouth to join Forest in October 2011. Forest lost 3-0 at Pompey on 5th November 2011. Kitson scored the third.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

This thread is worth a chuckle. Forest fans as I said when SHA appointed him can't stand Cotterill.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42157&page=9

That's from the Secret football book.

If it is Dave Kitson the story fits.

Cotterrill left Portsmouth to join Forest in October 2011. Forest lost 3-0 at Pompey on 5th November 2011. Kitson scored the third.

What a lovely story.

• Like 1

To be fair to Cotterill and the players there at least they had the guts to talk to the fans there. Only Richards was man enough to do it at the time of our relegation. Would Sherwood have had the guts to have talked to the fans like Cotterill did? 

They have a winnable game at home to QPR next. I think they will win after this

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair to Cotterill and the players there at least they had the guts to talk to the fans there. Only Richards was man enough to do it at the time of our relegation. Would Sherwood have had the guts to have talked to the fans like Cotterill did? 

They have a winnable game at home to QPR next. I think they will win after this

Secret bloser ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2017-12-07 at 22:07, choffer said:

I know him (kind of). This is an understatement. He is incapable of looking after himself and I'd say has a mental age of about 4 (at best). He is genuinely living most of his life on another planet. All's fair in love and football and all that but (and I say this as I'm presuming he featured in the now removed video) he is someone who should be pitied more than ridiculed. 

If a grown man decides he wants to be a nose, he is fair game. In Jeremy's case, it appears he's being ridiculed for being SEN and the justification is that he's a nose so it's OK. Not meant as a dig at anyone on here but it doesn't sit right with me, I'm afraid.

I would never have posted it if i had known that.

I feel alittle bit stupid now.

Â