Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Iwelumo on the channel five thingy just said Cotterill's man management isn't the best.

Yeah I saw that he basically said that he isn't great with man management and isn't strong minded to be a manager who can deal with big egos.

funny stuff 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Iwelumo on the channel five thingy just said Cotterill's man management isn't the best.

Just came in to post this. Mmm very telling. 

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I can back this up based on conversations I had with people at Forest during his time here. He won't be a success.

excellent.jpg

I’d enjoy both these and Sunderland plying their trade in League One next season. They both seem determined to make it happen. 

They should have never survived the drop under Lee Clark a few seasons back. 

If they do go down, it’ll be a very long road back for them. 

I know I've posted this before, but its a dark and wet Sunday morning and I fancy a chuckle.

Cardiff (H)

Millwall (A)

Villa (H)

Brentford (H)

Barnsley (A)

Forest (H)

Boro (A)

Sheff United (A)

I just can't see a lot of points for them in that little run up to the end of November, then comes December :)

Fulham (A)

QPR (H)

Sunderland (A)

Norwich (H)

Leeds (H)

It could be an enjoyable end to 2017 for us watching their results.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

If they do go down, it’ll be a very long road back for them.

One day it just won't happen,  they have never really had the fan base in the lower divisions to make it a viable club in the top 2 divisions.  The decisions made in the 80's were all brilliant by small heath and there was a short blip when the Gold's were there but they left them at the side of the road like roadkill after they were lured by all the wining going at the massive club that is no home ham.

Disappointed they got a goal as,  they, the small heath will be buzzing they got a goal yesterday the words removed.  We must enjoy it while it last as Arry's signings will go full max turbo soon and fly them into promotion places any minute,  not right now but in a bit,  after songs of praise maybe.  He knows a bargain does Arry.  (Bet he is actually laughing his head off)

Going for an away win today, 2-1 to Blues.

0-3

2-0 blues vassell with a brace - carsley goes out on a high

Unchanged side for Blues, but Hull have named a very strong line-up. They are only a couple of points above us, though...

Hull 1 - 2 Blues

Boga and Vassell (from bench) to score.

Hull havent won for 5 games so are there for the taking if we can defend well and frustrate them early on.

Hull 1-2 blues.

http://www.joysandsorrows.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15958

To a man they all thought they would go to Hull and win. Even we don't expect to go away and win.:crylaugh:

I like how that is their version of success. We are trying to get promoted, but the actual owner of the blues just wants to finish above us. 

Can you imagine if Tony came out and said the only thing that matters is finishing above the blues? What a terrible message that sends.

It appeals to the draggers of the knuckles, to them he has said the right thing.

It is all that matters to them, winning a trophy in 2011 was just a blip.

If we win and they win, the noses at work (and there are many of them, their home gates would be 25k plus if they all went!) say nowt, but if we lose and they do better, off they go, SOTV (yawn) KRO (double yawn) ad nauseum

The present situation is hilarious, long may it continue.

• Like 3

Â