Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As much as i dialike blose no shame losing to leeds away. But there is more shame in not beating 10 men or one of the worst teams in the league at home

Dem,

if you don't mind me saying, you post an awful lot in here about how Blues are better than us in various ways.

It's a bit odd :) 

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Dem,

if you don't mind me saying, you post an awful lot in here about how Blues are better than us in various ways.

It's a bit odd :) 

I think its safe to say stevo we are equally as shit as them. We dont really have much to cheer over them do we?!

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think its safe to say stevo we are equally as shit as them. We dont really have much to cheer over them do we?!

Just seems a bit weird that everytime something happens to them, you seem to defend them and say they're not as bad as us!

You're entitled to, of course. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Just seems a bit weird that everytime something happens to them, you seem to defend them and say they're not as bad as us!

You're entitled to, of course. 

But its true stevo. I would be absolutely loving it if we were doing well. But we are just as shit as them. Thats the reity. We are 18th they are 21st. We are shocking :(

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But its true stevo. I would be absolutely loving it if we were doing well. But we are just as shit as them. Thats the reity. We are 18th they are 21st. We are shocking :(

Completely agree. It's a bit rich laughing at a team losing 2-0 away to the league leaders when we've failed to score a goal against a relegation candidate and a team with 10 men from the 4th minute, both at home. 

• Like 1

WM had some no-mark ex player on comms for the scummers game last night and more than once he said "it wasn't a 2-0 game".

Sorry to inform you, Bloonose spunktrumpet, but however great you might think that shower were, the scoreline WAS, in fact, 2-0.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I wasn't particularly talking about the latest posts. Just Dem's trend of always being in here bigging up Blues. It's a bit weird, that's all.

Weird? :suspect: 

by saying they have signed some good players and I'm worried under Bruce? Have I been wrong so far?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

by saying they have signed some good players and I'm worried under Bruce? Have I been wrong so far?

No. I literally just explained this.

It's weird how every time something bad happens to Blues, you're in this thread defending them.

Or how you randomly big them up, like claiming they'd have the best squad in the league if they'd signed Alex Song and Jack Wilshere.

Edited by Stevo985

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

No. I literally just explained this.

It's weird how every time something bad happens to Blues, you're in this thread defending them.

Or how you randomly big them up, like claiming they'd have the best squad in the league if they'd signed Alex Song and Jack Wilshere.

You havent explained it very well. Not agreeing with someone's opinion is not "wierd" as explained if we were actually doing well i would be loving it. Its not "defending" them if we are doing equally as shit as them. Just stating a fact.  We are just as shit as them that is the sad reality so we have nothing to laugh at them at present.

And to your other point i did not say that i said "one of" which in my view would have been true. How many teams would have a better cm partnership of Wilshire and song? Not many in my view.  

Id certainly rather have song than whelan or lansbury. But the points irrelevent as neither signed and i did say a few pages back they wont do as well now as their cm is utter shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You havent explained it very well. Not agreeing with someone's opinion is not "wierd" as explained if we were actually doing well i would be loving it. Its not "defending" them if we are doing equally as shit as them. Just stating a fact.  We are just as shit as them that is the sad reality so we have nothing to laugh at them at present.

And to your other point i did not say that i said "one of" which in my view would have been true. How many teams would have a better cm partnership of Wilshire and song? Not many in my view.  

Id certainly rather have song than whelan or lansbury. But the points irrelevent as neither signed and i did say a few pages back they wont do as well now as their cm is utter shit.

I'ts very weird, imo, for a villa fan to spend a lot of time bigging up Villa's hated rivals. That's all I was saying.

But carry on, it's your prerogative .

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Well since they signed these good players they have got worse and havent even scored a goal

I am sure you built them up as a top 6 team few weeks back :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well since they signed these good players they have got worse and havent even scored a goal

I am sure you built them up as a top 6 team few weeks back :D

Its the same with our own forum thinking the same about villa though !:D

Â