Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Can we nip this "working for free" nonsense in the bud please?

He's not working for free. It comes from him saying something like "if i don't keep them up i don't want paying"

It's an easy, throwaway comment to make, but there's no chance if they went down he'd stick to it. 

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Robinson has been charged with violent conduct.

No surprise really, he's brain dead. Was a thug at Olbiyun so moving to Scumingham was a perfect match. With a bit of luck he'll end up being their manager and **** them up completely :)

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Can we nip this "working for free" nonsense in the bud please?

He's not working for free. It comes from him saying something like "if i don't keep them up i don't want paying"

It's an easy, throwaway comment to make, but there's no chance if they went down he'd stick to it. 

Nah, he said he's not getting paid.  That snippet was from the end of him pressed on a bonus being involved for keeping Blues up and he gave some remark about "look, there's some money involved then, sure, but it's not about the money.  If I don't keep them up, I don't want paying".

55 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Nah, he said he's not getting paid.  That snippet was from the end of him pressed on a bonus being involved for keeping Blues up and he gave some remark about "look, there's some money involved then, sure, but it's not about the money.  If I don't keep them up, I don't want paying unless its in cash".

Fixed for your convenience 

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

No surprise really, he's brain dead. Was a thug at Olbiyun so moving to Scumingham was a perfect match. With a bit of luck he'll end up being their manager and **** them up completely :)

You missed an opportunity with Bumingham there!

4 hours ago, brommy said:

Just gone to check what the blosers official site is reporting about the violent conduct charge and it appears their website domain is on hold!

now that you have visited there i strongly suggest you run an anti virus and clean up programme on your computer

• Like 1

I'm probably wasting my time even thinking about it but the closer to the end of the season we get, the feeling is getting stronger to the point I'm almost fixating on it, blues... going down. 

So, Huddersfield are winning away at Wolves as things stand. Blues play Huddersfield at St Andrews this Saturday right. And Bristol City away the week after. There's a small chance they could go down as we know but yes as someone said they are jammy gits. 

Even so. So if Blackburn draw both their games and blues lose both, they d go down. If we win the Blackburn match we  rob 3 points off Blackburns survival but if Blues lose it all comes down to the last match. No point working out the connotations just please please if there is a God out there , make Blues lose and give Blackburn a win. 

I will be gutted if they stay up I know it's likely they will but this is too close. They deserve League One. Also I know it's bad but part of me is you know, thinking about our match with Blackburn and well, I can't bring myself to say it. But... if it happened Blackburn would get three points chalked up... 

5 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Now that Huddersfield have guaranteed play offs I hope they don't field a weakened side against SHA to save themselves for the bigger games to come.

I can't see them doing that against Sha. Ideally you want to finish third or fourth so you have the play off second leg at home. They'll want to secure that on Saturday and maybe rest a few in their last game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

I have no idea what Huddersfield's strongest 11 actually is.

Wagner has rotated all season.

He field the reserves at Man. City and they had a tremendous game.

Whatever team is put out SHA will struggle to win.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Â