Week 15 - Lamar Jackson flushed the Browns

Tegis

Mahomes showboating as only he can ...The only thing left for Mahomes now is to throw a 60 yard bomb and run up the field and catch it himself ... he’s on a whole other planet  , the Jack Grealsih of QB’s at present 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Mahomes showboating as only he can ...The only thing left for Mahomes now is to throw a 60 yard bomb and run up the field and catch it himself ... he’s on a whole other planet  , the Jack Grealsih of QB’s at present 

**** you Ryan Pace

35 minutes ago, Tegis said:

FFS Saints. How??????

Chiefs have got this easy , Brees can barely throw and even if he can there isn’t anyone to throw it to 

Saints defence making a game of it but Mahomes always comes up with something incredible just when you think your getting the ball back 

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Chiefs have got this easy , Brees can barely throw and even if he can there isn’t anyone to throw it to 

Saints defence making a game of it but Mahomes always comes up with something incredible just when you think your getting the ball back 

Yeah, he's silly good. I was just referring to the Anzalone derp on the fumble.

Jets might even entertain the idea of getting a RG3/Wentz haul for Fields if the new regime think they can fix Darnold. On the other hand, I just checked what the Wentz trade yielded in the end for the Browns. And yikes

image.png.86f62447e6f9025618550dab6af67c07.png

Edited by Tegis

9 hours ago, Tegis said:

Yeah, he's silly good. I was just referring to the Anzalone derp on the fumble.

Ultimately that cost us the game , though i think Chiefs would have found another TD somewhere ,if required.

all things considered ,  Brees playing that badly  and with so many players on offence missing , i think Saints would be thinking we can have these if we meet them further down the season !!

Saints are definitely a team that is capable of beating anyone on its day  .. trouble is so are lots of other teams in the play-offs

8 minutes ago, Tegis said:

So, first 10 win Browns season since Joe Thomas was a rookie and Derek Anderson had a season

The year I started watching NFL. Anderson was pretty good that year. Then there was the magical Peyton Hillis season.

Then...nothing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The year I started watching NFL. Anderson was pretty good that year. Then there was the magical Peyton Hillis season.

Then...nothing.

Me too. Braylon Edwards, Winslow Jnr, Joe Jurevicius & Jamal Lewis.

Â