Pre-match thread

Tomaszk

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Barkley deemed very close again and still not in the squad. Strange one that.

And still no word on the nature of Trezeguet's injury? A cut on the forehead does not rule you out of two football matches, I smell Covid there.

New manager bounce is gonna do for us here. 2-1 to the Tesco bags I reckon.

I think he had a hamstring injury and will be out a while sadly 

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Barkley deemed very close again and still not in the squad. Strange one that.

And still no word on the nature of Trezeguet's injury? A cut on the forehead does not rule you out of two football matches, I smell Covid there.

New manager bounce is gonna do for us here. 2-1 to the Tesco bags I reckon.

Think Trez is hamstring issue too

Not too bothered bout trez in the slightest. Wish Ross was back. Would have put Louis Barry on bench. No need for so many defenders on bench. I like Davies but he is scared of the goal so I’d have put Barry in as a wildcard if needed or if we are 5-0 up with 10 mins to play

Just now, nepal_villan said:

The one silver lining is that Traore and El Ghazi are getting a run of games so we better evaluate exactly where they stand in our squad.

El Ghazi should be the cleaner, no need to evaluate him

Sebastian Larsson on link on Swedish telly ahead of the game discussing Allardyce (had him at Sunderland)

Punt the ball, a lot of running and crowd the box with tall players at set pieces was pretty much what his tactic boiled down to.

His training sessions ahead of a game consisted of him throwing the ball to the RB who then had to punt the ball with one touch and then the other players had to chase it :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sne said:

Sebastian Larsson on link on Swedish telly ahead of the game discussing Allardyce (had him at Sunderland)

Punt the ball, a lot of running and crowd the box with tall players at set pieces was pretty much what his tactic boiled down to.

His training sessions ahead of a game consisted of him throwing the ball to the RB who then had to punt the ball with one touch and then the other players had to chase it :D 

was so entertaining to listen to XD

• Haha 1