Tomaszk

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We need goals

We are looking wasteful in front of goal

Start Keinan!

Are you looking for a reaction?😋

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

It's funny what's happened at West Brom. To me, there was no sinking ship. They probably maximised what they've got out of them so far. They essentially signed 2 fellas they had on loan in the championship. Gallagher on loan. And Karlan Grant. They were awfully close in some games. What must grind with Bilic is you just know they'll back Allardyce. Weird one though. I didn't see a squad that had downed tools and weren't playing for Bilic. Far from it. They might of got this kinda wrong.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

No one will know anything until 6.15pm

Villa dont let on much regarding players’ wellbeing thesedays 

Smith said he was ill so hopefully he’s recovered

This is true actually. Is that normal for football clubs? I feel like fans should be told all these things as ultimately the sport is an entertainment industry for the fans 

We really need to win this one. West Brom are down at the bottom for a reason, they’ve not been good enough. The new manager bounce thing is a bit of a myth, but I’m still expecting fat Sam to have galvanised them a bit and they will make it hard for us. Please just win it Villa, we want the points, the bragging rights, and we don’t want to be witness to the world and his dog praising fat Sam for a whole week. 

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

This is true actually. Is that normal for football clubs? I feel like fans should be told all these things as ultimately the sport is an entertainment industry for the fans 

I think it all adds to the buildup and tension