Live On Amazon Prime Video (Free 30 Day Trial)

Kingman

Been horrible coverage on the whole so far for me: picture is frequently jittering and audio a few seconds ahead of the images. 

Really hope they sort it out, you know it’s poor when you start to consider a wild stream rather than one you’ve got available through proper means!

5 minutes ago, penguin said:

Been horrible coverage on the whole so far for me: picture is frequently jittering and audio a few seconds ahead of the images. 

Really hope they sort it out, you know it’s poor when you start to consider a wild stream rather than one you’ve got available through proper means!

It works really well for me. It's likely to be whatever you're playing it on at fault.

45 minutes ago, darrenm said:

It works really well for me. It's likely to be whatever you're playing it on at fault.

I very much doubt that to be honest. There’s been loads of complaints about it from what I’ve seen.

I’m hard wired in on a half gig connection and watching on their App. Everything else works fine apart from their football coverage.

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

I very much doubt that to be honest. There’s been loads of complaints about it from what I’ve seen.

I’m hard wired in on a half gig connection and watching on their App. Everything else works fine apart from their football coverage.

I think it's their app, works 10 times better for me in browser

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

I think it's their app, works 10 times better for me in browser

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than use the Xbox web- browser 🤣

I’d give it a go on my laptop though if the Villa game is unwatchable.

11 hours ago, Kingman said:

I never had that problem as was flicking between the three 8pm kick offs, One thing that did become notable was when you selected the game it took about 15/20 seconds to go full HD from being very pixilated 

Think it depended on the device being used. Prime on my phone and laptop was fine whereas my firestick and smart TV wouldn't even connect

On 14/12/2020 at 08:37, Herman22 said:

It seems this isn't available on Amazon Prime if you're in Ireland. You will need to have Premier Sport. 

If you contact Amazon and ask them to change your location to UK they will no problem, VPN and maybe an update on your Amazon and your good

Turn off VPN if it starts flagging you for vpn

Edited by pete101

5 hours ago, penguin said:

exact opposite experience for me.  Fantastic picture, so clear, no buffering, better than watching it on normal Sky/Virgin.

4 hours ago, penguin said:

App on your tv or on a firestick or on a laptop or through Tivo/Sky Box?

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Think it depended on the device being used. Prime on my phone and laptop was fine whereas my firestick and smart TV wouldn't even connect

If you have got Sky Q you can now view the same way as you would watching Netflix via the Sky Q box. 

Just select the home button then scroll down to the apps and select prime video,

Found that better PQ than streaming from my device to the TV. 

19 minutes ago, Kingman said:

If you have got Sky Q you can now view the same way as you would watching Netflix via the Sky Q box. 

Just select the home button then scroll down to the apps and select prime video,

Same here, I did that yesterday and the quality was better through Sky Q than my phone mirrored to tv

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

App on your tv or on a firestick or on a laptop or through Tivo/Sky Box?

Xbox.

Giving everything a full restart now in preparation, may try a reinstall of the app also so fingers crossed.

Edited by penguin

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Yep, same here with the Virgin Media box.   Just choose Prime Video on the Tivo box and works perfectly. 

Tried it on the 4k Firestick as well, and that was great as well, though a little buffering for 5 seconds when you first start the live stream.

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

Xbox.

Giving everything a full restart now in preparation, may try a reinstall of the app also so fingers crossed.

Is there any other way you have to access it without the XBox?  i think that might be causing you the problems.

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is there any other way you have to access it without the XBox?  i think that might be causing you the problems.

I can HDMI my laptop in the TV but it’s a bit of faff.

Will see how I get on! Hopefully just a bit of a hiccup last couple of days.

5 hours ago, pete101 said:

If you contact Amazon and ask them to change your location to UK they will no problem, VPN and maybe an update on your Amazon and your good

Turn off VPN if it starts flagging you for vpn

Worth a try mate. Thanks 

Â