Live On Amazon Prime Video (Free 30 Day Trial)

Kingman

As per title, Free trial let's you watch every game in December shown on Amazon Prime Video including our trip to Chelsea on the 28th. 

Just remember to cancel or its £7.99pm 

If you've already taken the trial previously then just use or create another email address. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think your thinking of last seasons game @Kingman?

No mate, Amazon are showing a number of games throughout December again this season including every premiership mid-week game this week and every mid-week game commencing 28th. 

• Thanks 1

On 14/12/2020 at 15:49, ender4 said:

ohhhhh, so simple yet so genius!!

I've done this for the old man, He wants to watch Wolves and Albion games on Tuesday 

Edited by Kingman

On 14/12/2020 at 10:43, Kingman said:

No mate, Amazon are showing a number of games throughout December again this season including every premiership mid-week game this week and every mid-week game commencing 28th. 

Thanks kingman 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Anyone know if you will be able to catch up on the game later like in the ones they did before, or if it is a literal watch it live and that's it. 

Looks that way as Last night's games are currently available to watch on prime in full or just highlights

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I was quietly impressed with Amazon’s coverage last season. I haven’t watched any of this season’s yet, saving that for tomorrow, but it’s a welcome break from Sky and I’d like to see them get more matches in future. 

Currently got Dion and Gobby Cabbage in the prime studio.

Cabbage had a cheeky pop earlier so could get pwopper tasty bruv 🤣

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Currently got Dion and Gobby Cabbage in the prime studio.

Cabbage had a cheeky pop earlier so could get pwopper tasty bruv 🤣

Hopefully Dion drops the nut on him again, then tells him that the stairs lead up to the bedrooms, before kicking down the other stairs that lead to basement. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Hope Amazon sort themselves out for the villa game. Loads of people not getting connected to the Liverpool game tonight. 

Yeah I had that issue. Quick search online on the Prime forum and there were hundreds of people complaining about the same thing. Seems Amazon haven’t quite nailed the whole streaming live football thing yet. They’ll need to sort it if they expect to keep people interested. 

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Hope Amazon sort themselves out for the villa game. Loads of people not getting connected to the Liverpool game tonight. 

I never had that problem as was flicking between the three 8pm kick offs, One thing that did become notable was when you selected the game it took about 15/20 seconds to go full HD from being very pixilated 

Â