Pre-Match Thread

It's Your Round

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He's not an awful footballer. He's a championship level defender when it comes to most aspects of defensive work but I'd argue he's premier league quality at defending crosses and long balls. 
Do I think he's good enough for this league? Absolutely not, but he's not 'League 2 standard' and this is a fixture that suits him. Probably the only fixture that suits him! 

He can't pass a simple ball. He's an awful footballer.

Fortunately you don't need to be good at football against Burnley

Edited by villalad21

Just now, One For The Road said:

It's actually hilarious that anyone could think that the attitude  of fans sat miles away from the game, could in any way have an effect on the match. 

I'm 10,000 miles away or so, attitude is not "everything", it's absolutely nothing. As far as us fans go that is.

Not so sure, I'm pretty certain that the shirt I decide to wear will have an impact on the game 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He's not an awful footballer. He's a championship level defender when it comes to most aspects of defensive work but I'd argue he's premier league quality at defending crosses and long balls. 
Do I think he's good enough for this league? Absolutely not, but he's not 'League 2 standard' and this is a fixture that suits him. Probably the only fixture that suits him! 

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. I just think he is a very bad player and I'm worried about him being anywhere near the team. But, I will get behind the lads (since I've stayed up till 2am to do so) and I wish him all the best. I hope he shoves words down my throat.  

• Like 1

I did notice on Cash's insta photo after sundays game Konsa in the background with ice on his thigh and wondered what he had done

Hause may work out well v Burnley with Ariel power

Overall though it just shows our squad depth and why we probbally need to add in Jan 

Gonna have a cheeky punt on Mee to get a yellow and Davis to score first in the second half. Can see this being a tight game with Davis brought on with around 20mins to go, linking up well with Jack and Ollie and bagging the winner. Gonna have a nice evening with me winnings.

Homer Simpson Dreaming GIF