Week 14 - Facemask

Tegis

Why the heck didn't Miami take their timeout there and go for a last hail Mary??

Edit: Derp, they took it earlier

Edited by Tegis

30 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Henry could get 300 yards and 3 TD's today without sweating .

I think even the parents of the Jags secondary don't know who they are.

He likes playing your lot doesn't he? Does wonders for my fantasy team

33 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Henry could get 300 yards and 3 TD's today without sweating .

I think even the parents of the Jags secondary don't know who they are.

Just saw this on Yahoo fantasy...

Sun, Dec 13

Mike Glennon was benched in the third quarter of the Jaguars' Week 14 game against the Titans with Jacksonville trailing 31-3. 

Advice: So ends one of the most transparent tank jobs in NFL history. Glennon was 13-of-23 for a pitiful 85 yards before being yanked. He tossed an awful interception on a deep ball where he underthrew his man in 1-on-1 coverage. Glennon's favorite throws were "bad deep balls in a crowd." It was a simply abysmal performance. Hopefully this ends this experiment ahead of Week 15 against the Lions. Gardner Minshew is hardly a world beater, but he is a legitimate NFL quarterback. 31-year-old Glennon isn't at this point of his career. 

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just saw this on Yahoo fantasy...

Sun, Dec 13

Mike Glennon was benched in the third quarter of the Jaguars' Week 14 game against the Titans with Jacksonville trailing 31-3. 

Advice: So ends one of the most transparent tank jobs in NFL history. Glennon was 13-of-23 for a pitiful 85 yards before being yanked. He tossed an awful interception on a deep ball where he underthrew his man in 1-on-1 coverage. Glennon's favorite throws were "bad deep balls in a crowd." It was a simply abysmal performance. Hopefully this ends this experiment ahead of Week 15 against the Lions. Gardner Minshew is hardly a world beater, but he is a legitimate NFL quarterback. 31-year-old Glennon isn't at this point of his career. 

I see that live every week.

It's such fun. 

And yeah Henry will go into the HOF thanks to the Jags.

Â