Week 13 - They Do Tuesdays Now

Brumerican

the thing is that the current draft order means that they dont have to tank to the tune of 0-16 or 1-15, bengals are 3rd, then cowboys, chargers, eagles, then its the panthers who are probably the biggest risk of snatching the QB, theres obviously the risk of trading which if they are 5th still then i think thats what the chargers will do

we're tanking naturally due to sports mentality and the risk involved in the NFL, we're losing this season, lynn came out weeks a go and said as much, he's gone, the DC and OC will / should go too, maybe even telesco the GM and then there are 22 players out of contract, throw in bill belichick and you've got the recipe for a 0-45 franchise record tonking, the players are done, we wont win another game but the bengals in 3rd will take the best OT which is what we need hence why i think we'll trade for draft capital and then let most of the 22 leave

on paper i think it works but as a chargers fan im looking at the 4th top 10 pick in 6 years (and we took james at 16th too) and we're getting worse, im not sure how thats possible

we have the OROTY at QB, the league reception leading WR (i think still) and bosa to build around and this team still stinks

Â