Weekends Football 4/6 December

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Good to see Westwood hasn't gotten any stronger since leaving us. The lads a liability in midfield. 

But...but...he keeps things ticking over!

Allegedly.

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Without wanting to derail it to a relegation thread I think as long as we keep a bit of confidence we will be perfectly fine, unfortunately villa fans are our own worst enemies in that regard

My biggest pet peeve is the idea that Burnley, or West brom or Sheffield utd could go on some kind of amazing streak that we simply can't... At the very least Smith has shown that we can string together results when needed 

You think fans on this forum will have much impact on how the team performs this season? Doubt there will even be many fans in the stadiums this season.

Agree that the players need to keep their confidence even when results are not going their way like now but it wont be down to the fans if they do. That will be a leadership issue that we hopefully are well sorted on.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sne said:

You think fans on this forum will have much impact on how the team performs this season? Doubt there will even be many fans in the stadiums this season.

Agree that the players need to keep their confidence even when results are not going their way like now but it wont be down to the fans if they do. That will be a leadership issue that we hopefully are well sorted on.

No I think social media is the main poison (as with most things...) it's ridiculously negative, VT is fairly balanced and the fans in the ground can be hit and miss 

When 2000 fans finally get it to VP and other grounds it will be really interesting what opinions get heard, I've just got visions of "that's **** shit" being heard through the TV following Trez's misses

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Unlike a lot of these teams down there, we still play good attacking football. Burnley are utterly dire across the pitch.

Yes but they have an equaliser in the form of Ben Mee who will attempt to crippled anyone who's better than him. 

How the **** do small heath lose at home to Barnsley, then look like winning at Bristol?

Defies logic. They always shithouse enough wins to stay up.

Â