Blondes, Brunettes, or Gingers?

maqroll

Blondes, Brunettes, or Gingers?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Blondes, Brunettes, or Gingers?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Gingers

I'm a red head me, proportionally so many hotties. It's either that or gingers tend to be either ball breakingly hot, or fantastically distorted in the facial area.

But yeah gingers and red heads for the win, alyson hannigan always comes to the rescue if im suffering from 'rocket polishers block'

Must say that natural blondes have a big advantage when it comes to body hair though....very smooth legs and erm...other bits.

palms?

Earlobes.

but good try mate.

i was thinking talkers myself ....

Brunettes all the way. Blondes in the main are just Brunettes that are not intelligent enough to be brunette so dye their hair! Ginger i dunno i guess too pale for my tastes.

My last two have been brunettes, but I don't think haircolour is very important at all really. Never tried a redhead before, but there certainly are some fine looking ones out there.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know :)

I'm a red head me, proportionally so many hotties. It's either that or gingers tend to be either ball breakingly hot, or fantastically distorted in the facial area.

But yeah gingers and red heads for the win, alyson hannigan always comes to the rescue if im suffering from 'rocket polishers block'

im with you all the way pal. get me a good looking ginger, blonde and brunette and its ginger for me! the only problem is they're either gorgeous or look like a bull dog chewing a wasp so are a rare species, whereas you can get average looking girls of the other hair colours which i supose makes the hot gingers more appealing to me.

Â