• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Traoré (Hourihane 74)
    • El Ghazi (Trézéguet 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/20 at 23:59

What I see is an arrogant side without much to be arrogant about. Obviously we should have at least drawn today. But we only have ourselves to blame. 

Sloppy penalty misses, moaning and moaning about fouls, slow attacking and defending set pieces and hemerrohaging goals against weak teams. We've had some amazing results and excellent performances but weirdly I think this is hampering us, and we are slipping down the table. 0 points from Brighton, Leeds, West Ham and Southampton. 

• Like 4

Just now, PaddytheVillan said:

What I see is an arrogant side without much to be arrogant about. Obviously we should have at least drawn today. But we only have ourselves to blame. 

Sloppy penalty misses, moaning and moaning about fouls, slow attacking and defending set pieces and hemerrohaging goals against weak teams. We've had some amazing results and excellent performances but weirdly I think this is hampering us, and we are slipping down the table. 0 points from Brighton, Leeds, West Ham and Southampton. 

Completely agree with this. It’s not so much a confident, winning attitude just some strange undeserved swagger we’ve adopted.

We are firmly back to being the disappointing Villa we are so used to. Just so wasteful all the time. We aren’t “unlucky” we just aren’t good enough. 

• Like 3

Nothing short of burgled. Aggrieved to not come away with all 3 points let alone none but we have no-one but ourselves to blame.

I know which side I’d rather be going forward though. What a turgid boring side they are.

Also **** VAR, it’d be gone by now if fans were in the stadiums just wouldn’t stand for it.

• Like 1

Â