Midweek Football 30 November/1/3 December

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Is Derby's current plight proof that Lampard did very well while there, or has the club changed since?

Club has changed a lot. Rooney is a dead weight and the club is full of young players who simply aren't good enough.  

They did OK last year but fell away hard when the season resumed, a lot of Derby fans were very worried about Cocu and the squad before this season started but I don't think they expected it to be this bad

• Like 1

I’d love to see the amount of VAR calls in United’s favour, no consistency whatsoever.

Don’t want to see reds for that in general,  not much in it and the play acting is an absolute embarrassment, thought yellow was a good common sense move. But any other team and you know it’ll be a straight red as “that’s the rules”.

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

How on earth didn't Fred get sent off there? 

Completely mind boggling.

I posted about it in the VAR thread. Tech isnt the solution when the refs are so poor. 

What was Fred even still doing on the pitch? It's one of those where you just know the red card is coming. Bielsa, like the managerial God that he is, didn't have any problem hauling a player off against us when the same situation was unfolding.

• Haha 1

Â