Week 12 - Much Ado About Stuffing.

Brumerican

Broncos aside, we haven't much to play for, but..... I wonder how Green Bay, Seattle and the Rams feel about the league screwing with the competitive balance of their conference by gifting the Saints a win, while doing everything possible to accommodate other franchises?  Harder to get first overall and the bye when the league is stacking the deck for the team you're trying to catch.

Like the Broncos had a chance of winning anyway :)

But just cause Saints won last week  without playing a quarterback doesn’t mean the league should expect every team to be able to do it , so the game should really be postponed 

48 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Rosas in Jacksonville now?

God knows. I just woke up and I learned weeks ago not to get attached to a Jags kicker.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Derrick Henry, monster.

I can't wait til his contract is up and he leaves the AFC South.

Looks like another perfect tank game for us . Keep it close enough to entertain the fans but give up in the 4th.

Just now, Tegis said:

Entertaining, yes

The Jags have been every week to be fair . We could have easily won more games but it's obvious they are planning for the long term.

Just from a neutral POV I don't want the Browns anywhere near the playoffs.  They are not fun to watch at all.

Â