Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

On 23/11/2020 at 15:17, maqroll said:

Who else could we slot into that position?

Trez - Grealish - Traoré seems obvious to me. Grealish is by far our best player and should be on the ball as often as possible.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2020 at 16:51, romavillan said:

If Barkley is going to be out for a few weeks can we recall Jacob Ramsey? He's scored a few at Doncaster hasn't he? He looked useful.

This for me.  We need to bring energy, dynamism and drive in and that's not Hourihane.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BOF said:

Referee: Peter Bankes

I remember that name from a few seasons ago. Can't remember any specific games I don't think but I'm sure he was s**t if he was in the Championship. 😅

Edit - Just looked him up, he reffed that Preston game. Cheers Pete. Always rated him.

Edited by YouUnastanFren
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, villa89 said:

Trez - Grealish - Traoré seems obvious to me. Grealish is by far our best player and should be on the ball as often as possible.

I'd play Traore mid and Grealish wide.

Three reasons.

1) I think Jack looks better wide.

2) Traore looked better mid.

3) The less you change up a side that works well the better. And offensively we work well

On 25/11/2020 at 00:31, maqroll said:

Suffice to say, this is a huge game. They are direct competitors and only a point behind us. Aaaand they try to wear claret and blue like it's their own thing. Imposters and thieves.

Quite annoying really, there are far too many claret and blue teams in the PL. It's important to at least be the highest ranked of them!

• Like 2