Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

Each to their own. But if what happens in the actual game doesn't entertain you, why not just read the scores in the paper the next day an do a little fist pump to yourself if we win?

I do that too! :)

Am I watching the same game as some of you? Defensively poor and unable to finish, but we’ve been the better side overall. 1-1 would have been harsh imo. A couple of decent finishes and we’d be laughing. Cos of errors at the back we’re one down.

We score early doors in the second half and we’ll win this 3-1

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rodders said:

we've played well, but I just have that feeling we'll **** up and lose this. As I feared before the game. I'm always negative during games tbh. Never confident when we've gone down against a good side

I think the big difference between today and other games when we’ve gone down is we usually seem to lose confidence. Heads drop and play is not good. Today we still seem quite capable of scoring a lot. Just need to finish! Lol

13 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Really enjoying this game, think we're good value for the draw and hopefully even the victory. Trez and Grealish looking great, McGinn looking awful.

Wouldn't really mind even if we lost though, I watch football to be entertained at the end of the day.

I just watch to see Villa win, playing good football is a bonus