Lee Hendrie and his Role This Coming Season

bickster

In an Ideal world (ie no injuries) what do you think will be Lee Hendrie's role this season  

78 members have voted

1. 1. In an Ideal world (ie no injuries) what do you think will be Lee Hendrie's role this season

• Regular First teamer and confounding his critics
    • Regular First Teamer but leaving everyone asking the question "WHY?"
    • Regularly on the bench coming on most games
    • Regularly on the bench but wont feature much
    • Regularly in the Stiffs
    • On the transfer List by January

TBH, cant see him featuring too much, he is certainly behind McCann, DJx2 and Davis in the pecking order for CM, and behind Nobby for RM. With Berson(CM) and De La Cruz(RM) as other options I only see Lee being used as a sub unless we have lots of injuries again.

I reckon he'll get a fair crack of the whip, and if he plays well he'll stay in the team on merit. If we could see a little more consistency from Lee, I think we'd all be happy to see him play. There's very few Villa players that get me excited when on top form, and he's one of them.

It very much depends on how his pre-season goes.

Our midfield is absolutely packed!!

Given that DOL talks about GAV like the legend he is.. Gavin McCann will be centre mid most of the time...

leaving one place for Lee/Stevie D/DJ2/Berson

Berson, DJ2 and Gav are to similar for me leaving only Stevie D and Lee and I think Stevie D has done well and DOL will bring him in most of the time.

To be transfer listed in january (hoping), I agree with ianrob and Risso, potential and potential for 10 years and never lived up to it and yet he mouths off and pretends to be a big player for the club and doesn't deliver the goods. I agree like Hitz was a few great goals but no impact otherwise and when we are under the cosh he's no help.

sell him to small heath i say. he does support them after all. and i bet he's claiming benefits.
:roll: :roll: Can you add a smiley Ben, because you are joking arent you?

Can you add a smiley Ben, because you are joking arent you?

of course I am!!!

i witnessed his left footed screamer from the stands at highbury last season - glorious

Â