Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

Was browsing a New Music 2020 thread on an alternative forum and couldn't skip past Carly Rae Jepsen's new Christmas single without giving it a listen, so I guess it's started. Also my To Øl craft beer advent calendar is getting delivered today.

Edited by fightoffyour

21 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Was browsing a New Music 2020 thread on an alternative forum and couldn't skip past Carly Rae Jepsen's new Christmas single without giving it a listen, so I guess it's started. Also my To Øl craft beer advent calendar is getting delivered today.

Carly Rae Jepson? Christmas single? I am all over that shit. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Seat68 said:

3B976162-0982-4349-B6CE-36ED35C3E8B7.jpeg

Anyone dares to shove that through my letterbox... I have a constant battle with the local Christian Whoppers as it is

Popping unsolicited things through someones door is surely against lockdown rules / laws isn't it?

11 minutes ago, sne said:

I assume this means that Christmas is cancelled?

I think the people complaining about this on Twitter are the same people that complained about the Sainsbury’s advert.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Point Blur_Nov192020_174305.jpg

So fair to say that The Pogues aren’t really bothered. Things I have learnt from this:

1. Didn’t even realise that word was in the song. 
  2. Don’t actually really like the song. 
  3. Can’t actually remember the last time I listened to radio 1.
  4. Didn’t know the word “herrenvolk” until now. 
  5. Actually have a bit more respect for the Pogues.

Seriously, does it actually matter?

The only thing shocking me about this is the number of people saying they don't like the song. 

It's the ONLY Christmas song.  What's wrong with you? Has singing along to Mariah Carey rotted your brains? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â