The Who or Led Zeppelin

maqroll

The Who or Led Zeppelin  

64 members have voted

1. 1. The Who or Led Zeppelin

• The Who
    • Led Zeppelin

I love Who's Next, Who Sell out and Quadrophenia best but then again, my all time favourite track is Led Zep - Thank You from Led Zep II
Will you marry me? :lol:

Hey, why not, we like similar music, we're bothVilla fans - what would Mrs Mooney think about it though :)

Glad to be rid of me, I should think!

And Moon wasn't fit to lace Bonzo's drinks. Nah, that's slightly harsh - I just wanted to get a drink lacing gag in. They are both head and shoulders above other rock drummers, but Bonham was better IMO. The power and control the big lad had was astonishing.

No doubting that Bonham was a great rock drummer. Interesting to hear that the late Jeff Porcaro (a real drummers drummer) rated him. as regards 'head and shoulders' : well Ian Paice and Ginger Baker might have something to say about that.

Saw The Who several times in Brum but couldnt stand Plant so never saw Led Zep - did see Plants first ever group tho in 196x in Walsall.Thought he was a pratt then.

And Moon wasn't fit to lace Bonzo's drinks. Nah, that's slightly harsh - I just wanted to get a drink lacing gag in. They are both head and shoulders above other rock drummers, but Bonham was better IMO. The power and control the big lad had was astonishing.

No doubting that Bonham was a great rock drummer. Interesting to hear that the late Jeff Porcaro (a real drummers drummer) rated him. as regards 'head and shoulders' : well Ian Paice and Ginger Baker might have something to say about that.

Saw The Who several times in Brum but couldnt stand Plant so never saw Led Zep - did see Plants first ever group tho in 196x in Walsall.Thought he was a pratt then.

Again, Neil Peart is the greatest rock drummer ever (if not the greatest ever, period (though I'd probably place Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa ahead of him))... combine Paice, Baker, Moon, and Bonzo and you're getting an idea of Professor Pratt:

(though it should be said that that song was from after he re-learned how to play the drums from Freddie Gruber)

Â