Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

10 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What's Traore got to do with a bid for Tammy Abraham??

We have back up CF in Traore plus Davis and Wesley coming back. We play 1 CF system. Watkins is first choice. We are not going to bid for Tammy. It's beyond a pipe dream

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’d rather we get this guy...

Line Up Smile GIF by Bundesliga

go go go fml GIF

maze runner run GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

im out arya stark GIF by Game of Thrones

panicked the office GIF

Not gonna lie I can’t wait for him to leave Werder. whilst he’s there a small part of me won’t let go of the idea of him joining us. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Traore has good CF stats playing in a front two, as far as I'm aware he's never actually played as a lone forward, so I think this idea that he'd be a ready made replacement for Watkins is a bit of a myth, might be okay for a game or two but not something we'd want to depend on for a lengthy spell of time. Also he's doing so well on the wing why would we want to  risk moving him from that position just because we're short in another area, you would be penalizing yourself in two areas of the field when you're only short in one area.

His goal against WBA was a strikers goal. Manure goal was back post but the other 2 league goals central in the box. The point is we're not bidding silly money for Abraham

Rashica would still be a great signing. You never know, maybe he wants to join us after the season we have had so far.

Didn't Sanson change his mind about wanting to sign for us? I thought it was reported that he wasn't interested in moving to us in the summer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

We have back up CF in Traore plus Davis and Wesley coming back. We play 1 CF system. Watkins is first choice. We are not going to bid for Tammy. It's beyond a pipe dream

Highly unlikely we will ever play Traore as a striker.

Keinan Davis that we all know is hanging on to his Villa career and will more than likely go out on loan eventually.

Wesley who hasn't played football in over a year and imo could be touch and go if he remains a Villa player?

I get what you are saying but I wouldn't be quick to write off another Striker joining us one day.

I know you're not a fan of having squad depth but imo it is key just incase we get things like injuries to players or even suspensions.

Tammy or Edouard would be great additions to any team and I wouldn't say no to the possibility to either of them ever joining us.