Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

9 hours ago, Okonokos said:

No, they're constantly just making up crap! Just block them.

Not very experienced at Twitter, but all the posts from them are basically "insert rumour" "insert the tweeter who originally tweeted it". Seems repetetive, but works for people who needs a short summary? :D Just asking here, not experienced with neither Twitter nor Villareport

39 minutes ago, MentalM said:

Not very experienced at Twitter, but all the posts from them are basically "insert rumour" "insert the tweeter who originally tweeted it". Seems repetetive, but works for people who needs a short summary? :D Just asking here, not experienced with neither Twitter nor Villareport

It's just a running joke mate. 

14 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

When's this Villareport going to give up with his phoney news! Sick of him........

His reign of spreading lies and false information will end tomorrow after his secret backer who has also gained a reputation for being a pathological liar is dumped out of his job. Is it a coincidence that Villareport's reign has coincided with the term of The Donald? I think not.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

His reign of spreading lies and false information will end tomorrow after his secret backer who has also gained a reputation for being a pathological liar is dumped out of his job. Is it a coincidence that Villareport's reign has coincided with the term of The Donald? I think not.

Deep state confirmed.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, MentalM said:

I mostly read and ignore alot of it.

I'll just go listen to Heart of the Holte on youtube and see what they are saying.

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I mostly read and ignore alot of it.

I'll just go listen to Heart of the Holte on youtube and see what they are saying.

I just phone Christian Purslow and he tells me everything.....trouble is I'm sworn to secrecy.

• Like 1

Pretty surprised we weren't in for Mateta given we were seriously considering signing him 18 months back. On loan at Palace now for rest of this season and next season aswell so would've thought that sort of deal would've been good for us to get round FFP aswell.

Interested to see what we come up with next two weeks for striker.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, paul514 said:

I think you need 5 players for the 10 and wide forwards, if you get 6 then you end up with too little playing time.

I think we could take 6 if one of the 6 is a youngster e.g. Ramsey.

My FM 6 would be Grealish, Rashica, Brooks, Traore, Barkley/Olise and Ramsey.  I can but dream!!  Make it happen Deano!

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Pretty surprised we weren't in for Mateta given we were seriously considering signing him 18 months back. On loan at Palace now for rest of this season and next season aswell so would've thought that sort of deal would've been good for us to get round FFP aswell.

Interested to see what we come up with next two weeks for striker.

It sounds like a bit of a weird one. The 18 month loan apparently has to be made permanent if he starts 15 PL games.

Definitely agree that we should have been looking at something like this deal. We still need a striker to complete our squad for the rest of the season.