Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

https://tbrfootball.com/report-milot-rashica-could-move-in-next-few-days-linked-with-aston-villa-last-month/

Aston Villa fans may be interested in Kicker’s latest report concerning Milot Rashica, with the German outlet claiming that the 24-year-old could be on the move in the next few days.

Rashica is a player Villa have been linked with for some time. According to the Express and Star, the Villans held talks over a possible £18 million move in September..............................................

Here we go 😁

11 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

I think someone mistakenly mentioned him in the fish and tits thread but we were never officially linked

Yes, I remember. That was annoying when people kept trying to talk about football in that thread.

But on a serious note, he's recovered from his injury earlier than expected and with his contract expiring in 18 months I believe Werder would like to cash in this month so I'd be surprised if he doesn't go somewhere.

If we sign Sanson and Rashica or someone of his calibre and position then we'll have a strong finish to the season.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

https://tbrfootball.com/report-milot-rashica-could-move-in-next-few-days-linked-with-aston-villa-last-month/

Aston Villa fans may be interested in Kicker’s latest report concerning Milot Rashica, with the German outlet claiming that the 24-year-old could be on the move in the next few days.

Rashica is a player Villa have been linked with for some time. According to the Express and Star, the Villans held talks over a possible £18 million move in September..............................................

Where’s he off to you reckon? Leverkusen? Leipzig?

24 minutes ago, Nicho said:

No chance but I really want Ademola Lookman 

Good shout.

I really rate this lad and have done since his Everton days...

Sadly, I actually think we are now looking a better players than him.

Deulofeu of Watford is another player that is also in the same bracket of Lookman that I also rate. Again, we are looking at better calibre of players now I feel.