Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

9 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Going on stats Traoré has 3 goals and 2 assists in 15 games which is better than 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 games for Eze. Personally I don't pay that much attention to stats though. I haven't seen all games Eze has played, but I get the impression that he has made the winger position at Palace more his own than Traoré has here.  Must though also take into consideration that Traoré is new-ish to the league, had to move here and didn't have a proper pre season, whereas Eze could more or less just continue playing but at another ground.

Too me it looks like Traoré has a higher ceiling, some of his moves I haven't seen Eze being able to do, the solo goal was nice though. Eze is perhaps a bit more solid, both have question marks over their defensive work. So far I'm happy with Traoré instead of Eze. Also think Eze wanted to stay in London so he was perhaps not an alternative. 

To be honest even those stats aren’t accurate. Traore hasn’t started for atleast 6 games, hasn’t completed others too. Eze started most while didn’t complete couple. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Going on stats Traoré has 3 goals and 2 assists in 15 games which is better than 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 games for Eze. Personally I don't pay that much attention to stats though. I haven't seen all games Eze has played, but I get the impression that he has made the winger position at Palace more his own than Traoré has here.  Must though also take into consideration that Traoré is new-ish to the league, had to move here and didn't have a proper pre season, whereas Eze could more or less just continue playing but at another ground.

Too me it looks like Traoré has a higher ceiling, some of his moves I haven't seen Eze being able to do, the solo goal was nice though. Eze is perhaps a bit more solid, both have question marks over their defensive work. So far I'm happy with Traoré instead of Eze. Also think Eze wanted to stay in London so he was perhaps not an alternative. 

Eze is 21, Traore is nearly 26, so Eze definitely has the higher ceiling for me. He was bossing games in the no10 position for QPR at 18 -19 years old. Eze is a huge talent. Plays off the left or in the middle. Would have been a decent replacement for Jack if we sold him. Skillful, intelligent, excellent balance, good weight of pass. He is just getting going in the Premier League.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

To be honest even those stats aren’t accurate. Traore hasn’t started for atleast 6 games, hasn’t completed others too. Eze started most while didn’t complete couple. 

Eze has played 500 more minutes than Traore so far this season

16 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Has Benrahma been a good signing or still jury out? 

He is a good player, but you can't have a team full of those players.

from what I have seen he does seem a tad easily negated.....He is not in the Grealish,Mount,Maddison or Foden category for me.

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Well then Sports fans, 2 weeks today the window slams shut!  😂

they might as well just have the window, open for a week....it all gets done at the end, anyway.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-milot-rashica-could-move-in-next-few-days-linked-with-aston-villa-last-month/

Aston Villa fans may be interested in Kicker’s latest report concerning Milot Rashica, with the German outlet claiming that the 24-year-old could be on the move in the next few days.

Rashica is a player Villa have been linked with for some time. According to the Express and Star, the Villans held talks over a possible £18 million move in September..............................................

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

https://tbrfootball.com/report-milot-rashica-could-move-in-next-few-days-linked-with-aston-villa-last-month/

Aston Villa fans may be interested in Kicker’s latest report concerning Milot Rashica, with the German outlet claiming that the 24-year-old could be on the move in the next few days.

Rashica is a player Villa have been linked with for some time. According to the Express and Star, the Villans held talks over a possible £18 million move in September..............................................

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2