Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/20 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

let's be honest, they created a couple of really dangerous chances but blew them all. in any case we created more, we're more clinical and even got one called off. I'd say the result was very fair. UTV!

They created moments and had half chances but we defended in such a way those chances were difficult because they were off balance.

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Transfer window isn’t far off, bet there will be a few high calibration players now thinking we might be a good proposition.

We can't compete on wages and not sure how much we can spend in Jan, next summer will be interesting though!

Absolutely fantastic. I think this is how our season will go and we're gonna get used to it, we'll either rip teams apart or we'll collapse ourselves and have some pretty bad results. 

Our football today was superb, we took the piss with Arsenal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

They created moments and had half chances but we defended in such a way those chances were difficult because they were off balance.

I agree, we played superbly tonight both offensively and defensively!

• Like 2

Must feel really good for Martinez, this match. Clean sheets and comprehensively beating his old team. Not that he has anything to prove, but still, very difficult to argue today that he didn't make the right choice!

• Like 1

Cash was effing superb. Just wanna say AEG did a good impression of Trezeguet towards the end and snuffed out a chance. 

Trezeguet is the enigma that keeps providing and long may it continue. 

Said it at start of season and I'll say it again. Grealish is world class. If Pepe is £72 million nothing less than £175m for Jack. Special special player.

• Like 2

Absolutely bossed that. Don't want to here any of that arsenal had an off day we were pretty much on top start to finish. Can't remember a proper save we had to make. 

Says it all when we have a clean sheet against an inform arsenal and our defence hardly gets a vote for MOTM.

1 minute ago, TreeVillan said:

Honestly how do you pick a man of the match after that? Everyone played their part and they played it brilliantly.

Martinez right through Watkins 10/10.

Grealish was obviously the best player on the pitch. He’s the best player on the pitch pretty much every time he plays these days. I gave my vote to Ollie, though, who really stepped up and produced a really, really good allround performance on top of two very well taken goals.

Â