Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/20 at 23:59

Quality from start to finish.  

Credit to all players tonight, Dean and the coaching staff

Never looked anything but a comfortable Villa win.

Great reaction to the last two games....delighted tonight!

• Like 1

Brilliant result. Dominating from the start. Incisive play from SJM, Trez, Barkley and Jack. The whole team played well.

Massive 3 points away to a good side, a clean sheet (Martinez must be floating right now)

Good tally to add to our goal difference. Positive vibes entering the break.

Oh yeah, we still have a game in hand!

UTV!

• Like 2

I thought we'd get 5 before the game but alas not to be. We bullied them. Sloppy first half thankfully they got a rocket and we totally mauled them in the second. Could and should have been 5/6 I hope we don't lose the title on goal difference. Lol. Can we stop complaining about the like of Cash , Barkley et Al. 

They're young and getting used to each other they'll make mistakes and be inconsistent. Watkins was poor first 15 but then his hold up was sublime not even going to mention the goals they was sexy like. 

• Like 2

I missed parts of the first half but that second half was brilliant. Grealish is one hell of a player! Watkins’ finishing ain’t half bad either. One thing that the last five games has taught me, when McGinn and Barkley are on form, we’re unstoppable. When they’re not at it, we don’t function. 

Up to sixth and just 3 points behind Leicester. Come on Villa! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Well I haven't watched it, and I admit I didn't see that coming at all. Very impressive and creditable response indeed. Sounds like we were solid and good throughout. Can't wait for MOTD

We were different class. 

• Thanks 1

12 points clear of the bottom 3 with a game in hand ;)

We're not the finished article, we have no strength in depth, we still make a lot of mistakes but when we can now play some very very nice incisive attacking football and on our day we'll do you. Whoever you are.

• Like 1

Â