Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/20 at 23:59

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

They guy in the cap should be working as a detective " I called it it's gonna be 1-1 or 2-0 to them" no shit Sherlock.mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

Ha! : D  Yeah and he's really loud and annoying and badly needs to go on a lot of anger management courses and eat less sweets (as they can't be helping his anger issues). He and the yellow top man are both scary but in contrast the three guys at the back are nice. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

We will smash them. Their comp only consists of 7 regular teams, with an eighth team being a high school competition winner. Plus they are all paid in space bananas.

They have a StarBucks.. 

Wow! Absolutely brilliant to a man tonight. Voted Trez MOTM but could have easily given it to any of them. His work rate is something else, so important to the way we need to play. 

Jack is so bloody good and only getting better - unlucky not to score tonight with one cleared off the line again. Weird to think he can’t get in the National side. That run for the third goal! That barge off of Bellerin!

Thought the disallowed goal was a joke decision. Understand that Barkley was in Leno’s line of vision but Leno wasn’t saving that in a million years it was such a powerful shot and well away from his body. Glad we didn’t stew on it.

Defence was solid tonight as was Dougie in front of them. Really complete victory, well done Deano.

Can we play every game on Sunday at 7:15pm?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MadridVilla said:

The first goal was a truly wonderful move. Grealish, Barkley just toying with Arsenal, an incisive move from Targett, and Saka forced into an OG from Trezeguet. Liquid football

So I take it the goal was a 

Car Wash Party GIF by Universal Music Africa

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

Green milk? Blurgh!

No they was on about the Galactic league and playing in alpha centauri AJ, so I said do they have a StarBucks as StarBuck was a character from Battlestar Galactica 😁.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

No they was on about the Galactic league and playing in alpha centauri AJ, so I said do they have a StarBucks as StarBuck was a character from Battlestar Galactica 😁.

Haha, yeah I geddit. 

Still, I would love to see Villa play at that famous space stadium, the Lawn Green. Their current champions, the Apollos, have won 7 of 9.

• Thanks 1

so many heroes out there tonight. gave targett MOTM tonight cause i've given him stick in the past and easily was his best performance in a villa shirt for me

as i've seen someone else say, i actually think we were better than that 7-2...we capitalised (very, very well) on some of the most bizarre defending you'll see from a top team

but tonight, arsenal were'nt actually bad...we just matched them all over the park and totally stopped them playing

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

That VAR decision is just stupid. On MOTD now..absolutely bollocks

It's entirely consistent with the laws of the game. There's no exception for "That's a thunder word removed the keeper would never save"

• Like 1

on MOTD 2 Ian Wright said....."If Villa were walking down the street they would be John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever"

lol

This backs up his article from last week that said "if Villa were walking down the street, currently they would be the cool kid with the cool trousers and trainers" - or something.

• Like 2

Â