reactions

Genie

Question

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I know it’s not specifically down to the new layout and more down to the amount of time in the US election thread... but could a “shocked” emoji reaction he added? 😲

Like it says at the top of the this forum please start a new thread for new problems.

Do you have an icon?

9 hours ago, limpid said:

The little picture, but of the same size as the others.

Apologies if we’re talking crossed wires. My suggestion was to have a “shocked” emoji on the list of like/reactions.

I don’t have an emoji to propose, just one of the several generic “shocked” faces.

92-A8-DD0-D-1-BB8-4144-A91-F-E033-F9-FFC

On 17/11/2020 at 11:46, StefanAVFC said:

Like the new reaction, however, maybe I'm pedantic but the art style is different.

Would something like this be better? 

Shock emoji illustration, Emoji Smiley Emoticon, wow! come to your mouth  transparent background PNG clipart | HiClipart

I actually just came here to carefully request a different emoji (after I said it didn’t matter, sorry).

Something open mouthed like above or  😲😲 
BC0-ACBFE-1152-4740-9-E81-1-B806-C9321-C url%5D
A3230-EFC-6-B49-4734-9-ED4-117-EB42-FBE6 url%5D
[

Edited by Genie
13 hours ago, Genie said:

I actually just came here to carefully request a different emoji (after I said it didn’t matter, sorry).

Something open mouthed like above or  😲😲 
 url%5D
[

That one looks fine. It's too big, but before I resize it I need to know what the image usage terms are. You've linked to it on a CDN, do you know where it was originally from?

5 minutes ago, limpid said:

That one looks fine. It's too big, but before I resize it I need to know what the image usage terms are. You've linked to it on a CDN, do you know where it was originally from?

I downloaded the images from this page, then reuploaded (I couldn’t get the direct image address up on my mobile so this was the quickest way).