Jump to content
  • 0

reactions


Genie
Go to solution Solved by limpid,

Question

I know it’s not specifically down to the new layout and more down to the amount of time in the US election thread... but could a “shocked” emoji reaction he added? 😲

Link to post

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Solution
On 06/11/2020 at 07:47, Genie said:

I know it’s not specifically down to the new layout and more down to the amount of time in the US election thread... but could a “shocked” emoji reaction he added? 😲

Done

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 2
Link to post
  • 0
10 hours ago, Genie said:

I know it’s not specifically down to the new layout and more down to the amount of time in the US election thread... but could a “shocked” emoji reaction he added? 😲

Like it says at the top of the this forum please start a new thread for new problems.

Do you have an icon?

Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, limpid said:

Like it says at the top of the this forum please start a new thread for new problems.

Do you have an icon?

Sorry, what do you mean by icon?

Link to post
  • 0
9 hours ago, limpid said:

The little picture, but of the same size as the others.

Apologies if we’re talking crossed wires. My suggestion was to have a “shocked” emoji on the list of like/reactions.

I don’t have an emoji to propose, just one of the several generic “shocked” faces.

92-A8-DD0-D-1-BB8-4144-A91-F-E033-F9-FFC

 

Link to post

  • 0
6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Like the new reaction, however, maybe I'm pedantic but the art style is different.

Would something like this be better? 

Do you have this at 100x100px with a transparent background? Preferably a PNG.

Link to post
  • 0
On 17/11/2020 at 11:46, StefanAVFC said:

Like the new reaction, however, maybe I'm pedantic but the art style is different.

Would something like this be better? 

Shock emoji illustration, Emoji Smiley Emoticon, wow! come to your mouth  transparent background PNG clipart | HiClipart

I actually just came here to carefully request a different emoji (after I said it didn’t matter, sorry).

Something open mouthed like above or  😲😲 
BC0-ACBFE-1152-4740-9-E81-1-B806-C9321-C url%5D
A3230-EFC-6-B49-4734-9-ED4-117-EB42-FBE6 url%5D
[

Edited by Genie
Link to post
  • 0
13 hours ago, Genie said:

I actually just came here to carefully request a different emoji (after I said it didn’t matter, sorry).

Something open mouthed like above or  😲😲 
 url%5D
[

That one looks fine. It's too big, but before I resize it I need to know what the image usage terms are. You've linked to it on a CDN, do you know where it was originally from?

Link to post

  • 0
5 minutes ago, limpid said:

That one looks fine. It's too big, but before I resize it I need to know what the image usage terms are. You've linked to it on a CDN, do you know where it was originally from?

I downloaded the images from this page, then reuploaded (I couldn’t get the direct image address up on my mobile so this was the quickest way).

Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â