Midweek Football 2/5 November

andykeenan

In his interviews Scott Parker sometimes reminds me of Frank Spencer, one of my all time heroes. He looks a bit like him, he's sometimes gets animated and really facially expressive like him, he even speaks quite a lot like him sometimes! I reckon with a bit of practice he could do a brilliant impersonation.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, andym said:

Bloody bamford slamming in 3 great finishes against us and already missed 2 easier chances in this game

But he actually missed several decent chances in the first half against us too, I think he shot sraight at Martinez twice. That made it even worse, that we could give him so many opportunities over the course of the game! How did we suddenly go from really limiting teams for eight games in a row to giving Leeds 26 (twenty-six) attempts?! That was a return to the dark days of the middle of last season, ffs!

48 minutes ago, andym said:

Bloody bamford slamming in 3 great finishes against us and already missed 2 easier chances in this game

He missed a couple of sitters against us in the first half too. It's just what he does.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Luke Ayling with a clear dive. No idea why the ref didn't book him if he realized there was no contact. Swear to God if I ever hear another Leeds fan talking about Grealish being a diver...

It was a great spot by the ref, but as you say no idea why he wasnt then carded

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Should be booked for that dive. Wish they'd retrospectively punish it. Or make it a straight red offence when it's as obvious as that. No contact whatsoever 

There should be a video review of dives and any player caught diving given a 2 week ban and fined two weeks wages. Diving would stop immediately. It seems to me that the clowns that run football don't mind diving in the game, in fact its actively encouraged. 

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

What a pass that was from Maddison to start it, Vardy still bursting around the pitch like it’s the 10th minute.

Madders is a wonderful player.

Don't get the Grealish comparison from media though. Completely different players.

• Like 1

Kind of crazy how Leeds and us have had almost identical fixtures. The only game that's different from what I can tell is that we played Saints and they played Wolves. Even our game in hand is against a team they already played in City.

Â