North vs South (...and the Midlands)

mjmooney

14 minutes ago, Xann said:

Liverpool could become the hub for tainted meat!

From  my experiences around Netherfield Road North , that's  always been the case    :)

disclaimer -  Bicks told me  ... i googled the street name , i've not actually been there

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

People in the south must be more cautious I guess but I find it interesting that no southern areas seem to be labelled as hotspots

Some study type body or other said it's because of Tory Austerity hitting the North more over the past decade, leaving t'North worse prepared and with fewer resources to deal with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

London as a whole isnt doing so badly in terms of infection rates in comparison to the north. However who knows these days as the figures have been a complete mess in a lot of cases 

I still don't see how people ca  get turned on by that shit. Spidermaning is a laugh. Try it 😂

I will defiantly give it a go, there was another one called Munging, I suspect that is an old wives' tale  as can not imagine anyone being that depraved 

35 minutes ago, blandy said:

Some study type body or other said it's because of Tory Austerity hitting the North more over the past decade, leaving t'North worse prepared and with fewer resources to deal with it.

Sweet, my ongoing perception that it must be the governments fault is justified then :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xann said:

Ugh - What an absolute shitshow.

Liverpool could become the hub for tainted meat!

Sounds like a shit version of an 80's tune*

yes I know it was originally a 60s song 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blandy said:

No one wants a dicky sausage.

Obviously not with that description!

You advertise it as Taking Back Control Dicky Sausage.

You'll be fighting the mugs off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

From  my experiences around Netherfield Road North , that's  always been the case    :)

disclaimer -  Bicks told me  ... i googled the street name , i've not actually been there

Sheil Rd these days. 

20 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I will defiantly give it a go, there was another one called Munging, I suspect that is an old wives' tale  as can not imagine anyone being that depraved 

That munging sounds like myth ergh

Another creative one you might wanna explore is the one eyed pirate

Does this mean that when that bloke Bilston took his horse into Wetherspoons for a drink, Midlanders were displaying Northern tendencies? 

0_Screen-Shot-2018-09-29-at-163358.png

I've actually been to that pub too (I am ashamed to say) 

Edited by sidcow

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Does this mean that when that bloke Bilston took his horse into Wetherspoons for a drink, Midlanders were displaying Northern tendencies? 

0_Screen-Shot-2018-09-29-at-163358.png

I've actually been to that pub too (I am ashamed to say) 

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think i would rather be in the north than the south. Tier 4 sucks

You remember that sweet time you were in Tier 2. Yeah we were in 3. We didn’t go 2-4, its been 3 all the time. We in the North haven’t had the opportunity to shit in our own bed unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think i would rather be in the north than the south. Tier 4 sucks

Can you drink 15 pints, eat three pickled eggs followed by a curry of no less than madras heat on a night out and then walk home topless in the middle of winter?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

You remember that sweet time you were in Tier 2. Yeah we were in 3. We didn’t go 2-4, its been 3 all the time. We in the North haven’t had the opportunity to shit in our own bed unfortunately. 

Me when told we are going to be moved to tier 2

20201108_213357.jpg

Â