Weekends Football 30 & 31 October/1 November

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yeah but OGS is a bigger fraud

I wouldn't say OGS is a fraud... he's a just a poor manager who amazingly managed to get the top job at Man Utd. Like a competition winner! I bet he couldn't believe his luck at the time. He's not helped by having an absolute shit-show of a board behind him as well. 

Just looked back and Arsenal won v Man. City 3 days before playing us right at end of the season. People didn't give us much chance then but in the end it was one of our most comfortable wins all season.

It will be tougher with their win today but I think we'll get chances on counter attack as we usually do playing Arsenal. Gabriel and Thomas Partey have improved them in the defensive area though so we won't be getting likes of Luiz and Mustafi this time.

5 hours ago, Xela said:

I wouldn't say OGS is a fraud... he's a just a poor manager who amazingly managed to get the top job at Man Utd. Like a competition winner! I bet he couldn't believe his luck at the time. He's not helped by having an absolute shit-show of a board behind him as well. 

Has an incredible nack of winning games that would get him sacked. You'd imagine he's been very close to losing his job at least 3 times and manages to pull out a couple of big results right before the axe then things go back to normal.

Long may it continue.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I want to see retrospective bans for nonsense like this.

https://streamable.com/gjeq8v

Kane is a disgraceful **** cheat and gets nowhere near as much criticism for it as he should. Latin bastard. 

Kane is IMO top of the world when it comes to buying penalties by actively seeking out defenders and then falling down from contact he himself created. No one does it better or more often, and he gets away with it.

23 minutes ago, sne said:

Kane is IMO top of the world when it comes to buying penalties by actively seeking out defenders and then falling down from contact he himself created. No one does it better or more often, and he gets away with it.

Kane and Salah are the worst and get away with it from the media because one is the England captain and the other plays for Liverpool

Jack is labelled a diver or goes to ground too easy, never hear that about these 2 

• Like 2

Â